Stanley today

It not the greatest competion in football but it wasn't beneath Wigan's dignity to take part in it & try to win it.

Wigan is competing for it again this season arn't you just a bit embarrassed?

It would've been embarrassing if we'd had Papa John Cup tattoos, named children Lynden or had an open topped bus tour around Wearside.

We didn't, just thought 'that was nice' which isn't really embarrassing at all.

2 points behind you and he hasn't even scored says it all 🤣🤣 we have plenty players who can score goals, no way you will be top for much longer taggy side, luck will soon run out scraping results against dross
I realise you are on a wind up mission, but ALL of our opponents so far are in the top 9, so bring on the dross

Soon as they got the equaliser the time wasting started 30 minutes in. Thankfully we got that early 2nd goal or it was going to a horrible 60 minutes. I'd have struggled having to deal with dropping points against them.

Were you not on this board last season? When yous were hovering around the bottom all season long?

Mate, stop thinking Wigan are a relevant club man. Do yourself a favour and log off

You also say back to fan base as its all we've got, what do Wigan have like? What do you have that Sunderland would envy? I mean come on, lets be serious here, there's not one thing Sunderland fans look at Wigan and think "ooo, I wish we had that"

Kidding yourself fella.
The pies are canny mind.

Omg you really think your huge 🤣🤣🤣 when was the last time you won anything, lets be honest the last 30 years you have been in wigans shadows
Where to start? It's you're not your. You asked a question so you need a question mark. It's let's not lets and last but not least Wigan has a capital letter. One sentence and 4 mistakes and you use the laughing emoji at others.

Back