Stanley today

Back to fan base because thats all you have, you have never seen your club win a single trophy, you are not big
Mate I was at Wembley in 1973, unless you don’t class that as a trophy, and when we won the championship trophy…the clue is in the name, then last season at Wembley…..

Mate I was at Wembley in 1973, unless you don’t class that as a trophy, and when we won the championship trophy…the clue is in the name, then last season at Wembley…..
Please don’t take this Wigan 123 idiot on he is not a Wigan fan . I was also at Wembley in 1973 , a week before your famous win against Leeds.Unfortunately ,we lost to Scarborough in the FA Trophy final.

They were noticeably a 'big team' which made it more annoying that we gave away free kicks and corners. Other than that they were ordinary and our football was far superior.

I wasn't fussed if Johnson stayed or not at end of last season but hold my hands up and say at the min the style of football we play is really entertaining and more importantly effective enough to get 3 points
Not on the evidence presented today!

Not on the evidence presented today!
Bit harsh as first half we were playing some decent stuff. Johnsons fault taking off our most comfortable ball players in Embleton and Neil. Id have taken Gooch and Onein off ( after his daft booking ).

At end of day we would all have taken this position at this stage if asked at start of season. Should really be maximum points but regardless of size of club we are in league 1 for a reason and league 1 teams do what league 1 teams do

Back