Stanley today

Hate to watch them week in week out, just threw themselves to the ground at every opportunity.

They might have just changed tactic against us mind as they're doing well.
Thing is if you were an accrington fan you'd probably love it, its all relative. But I get what you're saying.

Hate to watch them week in week out, just threw themselves to the ground at every opportunity.

They might have just changed tactic against us mind as they're doing well.

Its not nice to watch but this is the professional way, you will enjoy your football even more if you learn to live with this, shithousery or whatever people want to call it.....its part and parcel of the game.

Its not nice to watch but this is the professional way, you will enjoy your football even more if you learn to live with this, shithousery or whatever people want to call it.....its part and parcel of the game.
Ehhh, I think there's shithousery and there's throwing yourself to the ground.

They were noticeably a 'big team' which made it more annoying that we gave away free kicks and corners. Other than that they were ordinary and our football was far superior.

I wasn't fussed if Johnson stayed or not at end of last season but hold my hands up and say at the min the style of football we play is really entertaining and more importantly effective enough to get 3 points

I think they were the best team we’ve seen here so far this season, after we scored I expected to send them for 4/5 and to be hinest they kept the game honest and had a right go! good win for me and if they play like that every game they’ll take points of our rivals!
I must agree with everything you said

They went after us whenever we were winning, but sat back when we were level, generally. Which at least makes them one of the more tactically aware teams in this league imho.

They were a big team too, and clearly rely on set pieces. Hence the diving and play acting.

I doubt they’ll finish in the top 6, but maybe it works more often than I imagine it would.

I expect most league one teams raise their game and cheat more when playing up here.

So far this season though we are raising out game more them. They’re cheating we’re playing football and creating chances. Long way to go yet but looks very promising
Omg you really think your huge 🤣🤣🤣 when was the last time you won anything, lets be honest the last 30 years you have been in wigans shadows

Back