Stanley today

I think they were the best team we’ve seen here so far this season, after we scored I expected to send them for 4/5 and to be hinest they kept the game honest and had a right go! good win for me and if they play like that every game they’ll take points of our rivals!
Hoof ball. We should have been 4-0 up at half time.

I think they were the best team we’ve seen here so far this season, after we scored I expected to send them for 4/5 and to be hinest they kept the game honest and had a right go! good win for me and if they play like that every game they’ll take points of our rivals!

If I were an Accrington fan, I would have loved their game against us yesterday, two bits of great play won the game for us. They did give us a game till the end. Lets not get too cocksure, it will be a long season.

Last edited:
We’d of kept a clean sheet if he had of made a save!!!

Its a well worked corner. One of them went short and dragged Gooch with them off the post and moved Cirkin from where he was initially marking. The ball was put into the space left which Nottingham attacked (had the run on Cirkin, standing jump vs running jump - no contest) and scored at the near post, where of course they'd already taken Gooch from. Keeper gets a good hand on it but its a very good header and very well worked.

Embarrassing 🤣🤣🤣 pizza cup

We regularly have people like you posting on here who trot out the same old stuff, pack their posts with smilies then vanish when their team doesn't back up their boasting. You don't seem to realise how cheap it makes you look posting on a Sunderland forum on a thread about Accrington.

I can only assume you're a bit thick.

Back