Stadium Free WiFi

I had better mobile signal underneath the English channel on the Eurostar than I do in my house at home 🤷‍♀️

I have to either stand against the window or go outside if I want to use my mobile signal at home.
It's utterly embarrassing in this country like. It's 2023 as well ffs.

Live in SR4 and my data is good (whereas at my mam and dads in NE38 it is almost non existent at times).

Even here not far from the city centre despite having no issues with data, the call quality from mobiles is horrific. We have to enable Wifi calling or else there's a decent chance any phone call beyond a few minutes will drop out.

On Wed and Sat I was able to get the WiFi to work a treat. First time ever.

City centre phone signals always seem to be an issue for me. Winchester is terrible, you can’t use the Ringo app to park as it can never load. Hopefully the 5g stuff in Sunderland will improve things.

Since the power cut, the WiFi has been extremely reliable for me. It has never even remotely worked prior to that.

Wonder if it just needed the old I.T. Crowd treatment

I'm around U28 in the Carling Stand and for some reason the Wifi has started to work again for me after about 6 months (not including pre-season).

My 3g didn't work at all on Sat like and I normally do that every time
Mine neither, wonder if it's related to the power cut they had round there.

WiFi is intermittent for me. Only started using it the past few games, finding it disconnects if it's not used for a few minutes and at half time the access point is full.

Mine neither, wonder if it's related to the power cut they had round there.

WiFi is intermittent for me. Only started using it the past few games, finding it disconnects if it's not used for a few minutes and at half time the access point is full.
Aye I normally try about 3 different combos each game depending on where I am at that point. Nightmare for cash outs ha ha

I couldn’t get the WiFi to work so pressed forget this network and then re registered and then it worked. Is a pain but like others my O2 4g wouldn’t work

Dropped out 3 times in 20 mins I've been in the stadium...why do we find it so fking hard to do things right....this has been posted by slow 4G
Over the course of the next year or so they are getting 5G at the stadium (from a grant I believe) which will be huge for connectivity. Stadia are generally shit for connections with lots of people in the small area.
The SOL will be one of the best in the country.

Back