Stadium Free WiFi

Yesterday was the first time this season the WiFi has worked for me (west stand).

It was always fine last season, hopefully they’ve fixed whatever issue there was

Used it at Watford game and it was bang on

Couldn’t get any 4G at half time and once I’d signed in the WiFi worked ideal

Used to drop to 3G on my last mobile and that worked better than the 4 but me new phone doesn’t drop below 4G

U21 in west for me. Never worked once last season! Definitely something must have been fixed.
Tried 3G at first, which worked last seaon, nothing at all now.

Last edited:
Works from time to time for me in south stand. Just wish they would update it, still got a link to the 22/23 home shirt and also got pictures of players when we were in L1 celebrating , none are still at the club!

Utterly insane that.

I recall travelling through the Norwegian fjords on a cruise in 2016, middle of absolutely nowhere no towns nearby and had full bars 4g the entire time.

Went for a wander in Herra park a month ago, went just around the back way (long perimeter path) and data dropped out.

Infrastructure in the UK is a shambles.

I’d rant about where UK customers money goes but I’ll refrain / not the correct thread for it!

I had better mobile signal underneath the English channel on the Eurostar than I do in my house at home 🤷‍♀️

I have to either stand against the window or go outside if I want to use my mobile signal at home.

I had better mobile signal underneath the English channel on the Eurostar than I do in my house at home 🤷‍♀️

I have to either stand against the window or go outside if I want to use my mobile signal at home.
Where else do you have a house 😀

We with Sky and it’s always been intermittent. Just received their new internet hub which is supposed to be the dogs bollox.

Slightly better but not sure anything can cope with two sets of x boxes , 4 phones , two computers and sky multi room all playing at the same time

Just gan to the match, watch the match and get behind the lads. Instead of worrying about checking your Facebook man
Nowt wrong with wanting to know the other scores.

Half the time we don’t announce them at half time, and if you find a working tv in the concourse it’s probably at 90 degrees.

I managed to get connected to it for the first time at the weekend. it was really intermittent though

could do it with it working as just switched from O2 to Three and had no issues getting online with O2 (switching to 3G) at the ground but get nothing with Three

Back