Stadium Free WiFi

You need to do “forget this network” on your phone and then restart it. Next time you try to connect it’ll take you back to the ‘The Cloud’ page where you have to login or register again, will then work fine.

They must reset it each season because it worked fine all last season for me but didn’t work this season until I did the above.
This, worked a treat today after forgetting the network, re-starting and logging in again. Thank you Jdw25.

I took a three mifi box in with me today what we normally use for holidays and even that was shit. Phone signal even in the town center is shite with sky mobile. Ridiculous for a city center
I couldn't get anything in Blackburn a few weeks ago for the match which was a pain in the arse as we'd parked quite far out.

Blackpool earlier this year with the family we had almost no internet all weekend. Even staff in eateries were saying there was nowt and that's just how it is. Mental in 2023.

I couldn't get anything in Blackburn a few weeks ago for the match which was a pain in the arse as we'd parked quite far out.

Blackpool earlier this year with the family we had almost no internet all weekend. Even staff in eateries were saying there was nowt and that's just how it is. Mental in 2023.

Blackpool is shite like, we've been on holiday a few times.

Utterly insane that.

I recall travelling through the Norwegian fjords on a cruise in 2016, middle of absolutely nowhere no towns nearby and had full bars 4g the entire time.

Went for a wander in Herra park a month ago, went just around the back way (long perimeter path) and data dropped out.

Infrastructure in the UK is a shambles.

I’d rant about where UK customers money goes but I’ll refrain / not the correct thread for it!

Back