Stadium Free WiFi

Hulkster

Striker
Have they stopped this?

It only started working for me for the last few games of the season.

Today the network was there but no internet. Same as Mallorca but was hoping they'd just forgotten then.

My 4G/5G doesn't work in the stadium so it was nice to have it at the end of last season, especially as I'm one of these who goes early every week!

Have they stopped this?

Today the network was there but no internet. Same as Mallorca but was hoping they'd just forgotten then.

My 4G/5G doesn't work in the stadium so it was nice to have it at the end of last season, especially as I'm one of these who goes early every week!
It's strange iv got new phone this season and Internet has been awful twice didn't have any issues with it normally

Have they stopped this?

Just switch to 3G and it works fine. Between this and PA systems, actually does annoy me at what people get annoyed about :lol:

It didn't work, neither did my 4g/5g whatever.

I wanted to check the charity shield score and lob a bet on our game but couldn't.

Yeah didn’t work for me either. Unfortunately I can’t set 3G on my phone these days. Saying that I wasn’t arsed today with us being the only match on.

Just switch to 3G and it works fine. Between this and PA systems, actually does annoy me at what people get annoyed about :lol:
Thats the correct answer. Everybody leaves their phones set to the latest and best connection possibility they have. It overwhelms the system in a big crowd. Go to settings back track back to 3g and it just works as everyone else is trying (and failing) to get 4g and 5g.

Thats the correct answer. Everybody leaves their phones set to the latest and best connection possibility they have. It overwhelms the system in a big crowd. Go to settings back track back to 3g and it just works as everyone else is trying (and failing) to get 4g and 5g.

Modern iPhones don’t allow you to switch back to 3G. 4G/5G only on my phone. Weirdly, I could connect to the Wi-Fi today, but didn’t get the sign in page, and the only thing that worked was Twitter, nothing else.

Didn't work yesterday, never had a problem with it before...could always get some phone data but that was also gone as soon as I got in the stadium..pretty annoying

Back