Stacey Dooley - White Saviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair, whilst I disagree with his white saviour remarks in many respects, the drop in donations is probably more closely linked to a generally less sympathetic outlook towards " foreigners" and indeed charities following the Oxfam scandal in addition to the fact that, despite an alleged end to austerity, the economy is much less buoyant and a huge proportion of our population is worse off in real terms.

To be fair, whilst I disagree with his white saviour remarks in many respects, the drop in donations is probably more closely linked to a generally less sympathetic outlook towards " foreigners" and indeed charities following the Oxfam scandal in addition to the fact that, despite an alleged end to austerity, the economy is much less buoyant and a huge proportion of our population is worse off in real terms.
Plausible.

I'd suggest terrestrial TV not having a monopoly on our home viewing being a huge contributor.

I'm ok with them or meaning us, never again sending our sort of famous white people out to Africa... They should make their own pleading films...

Then we'll know why we don't send them cash.... but, we could send them soon to be out of date food or shit like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back