Stacey Dooley - White Saviour

This is a reincarnation of a poster who saw fit to try to settle an argument with Dirty Bristow by posting a video of his wife wearing a canvass shopping bag on her head with eye holes cut out.

Everything he says should be ignored and anyone who remotely agrees with him should have their sanity questioned.

Logon or register to see this image

It's never Hetty, is it? Wow.

I thought it was @lordy after a catastrophic brain injury

David Lammy has his good points and bad points, and has managed to sound like a bit of a dick on Twitter. There is a point to be made about Africa being seen as nothing more than a place to send charity to make ourselves feel better instead of looking properly at our relationship with that continent and rebalancing a few things.

Or, you know, we could do the usual TOMMY WAS RIGHT! and GIVING TO CHARITY IS WORSE THAN HITLER guff

Can’t think of any to be honest.

Lammy has just been on LBC and is doubling down. Says the comic relief money raised in UK is nowhere near the amount of money sent to Africa by Africans (his words) in the UK and UK govt programmes. I've no reason to doubt him. He continues that therefore there is no reason for Comic Relief to exist other than an exercise in making people feel better about themselves.

Bloody hell.

As usual, he made himself look like an idiot. Just a shame he wasn’t being interviewed by Nick Ferrari who would’ve let him carry on making himself look like the pathetic racist he is.

Last edited:
Stacey wrote to the politician: "David, is the issue with me being white? (Genuine question) ...because if that's the case, you could always go over there and try raise awareness?

"Comic relief have raised over 1 billion pounds since they started. I saw projects that were saving lives with the money. Kids lives."

A simple "Fuck off odious self-serving prick" would have done.

This is a reincarnation of a poster who saw fit to try to settle an argument with Dirty Bristow by posting a video of his wife wearing a canvass shopping bag on her head with eye holes cut out.

Everything he says should be ignored and anyone who remotely agrees with him should have their sanity questioned.

The "argument" wasn't with Bristow, iirc it was with Spug and I don't think BigMarlon is HBT.

Ah.

No way. BigMarlon is Dazdzdzdwhatever and Richy Fingers. He's not HBT, style's completely different and there's no tedious stuff about Android and operating systems.

Stacey Dooley hits back over Comic Relief 'white saviours' jibe

Stacey Dooley hits back at David Lammy over Comic Relief 'white saviours' jibe

"Stacey Dooley has responded to accusations from MP David Lammy that she is encouraging "white saviours" following her trip to Uganda for Comic Relief.

While Mr Lammy insisted the issue was not "personal" with the Strictly Come Dancing winner, he said that she was perpetuating "tired and unhelpful stereotypes"

Mr Lammy, who has been the MP for Tottenham since 2010, said on Twitter that Stacey was reinforcing unhelpful stereotypes about Africa.

He said: "The world does not need any more white saviours. As I've said before, this just perpetuates tired and unhelpful stereotypes.

Stacey wrote to the politician: "David, is the issue with me being white? (Genuine question) ...because if that's the case, you could always go over there and try raise awareness?

"Comic relief have raised over 1 billion pounds since they started. I saw projects that were saving lives with the money. Kids lives."

Bit harsh from Lammy like, does make you wonder what the response would have been had Stacey told David the world doesn't need any more black saviours :rolleyes: :confused:

Lammy needs to knock the chip off his shoulder and appreciate when someone is genuinely trying to make things better.

The "argument" wasn't with Bristow, iirc it was with Spug and I don't think BigMarlon is HBT.
He surely isn't Billy Rocket/HBT; mind he hasn't denied it. I forget what his second incarnation was between these two, but I don't think it's him who's overtly passionate about dogs - avatars.

Stacey Dooley hits back over Comic Relief 'white saviours' jibe

Stacey Dooley hits back at David Lammy over Comic Relief 'white saviours' jibe

"Stacey Dooley has responded to accusations from MP David Lammy that she is encouraging "white saviours" following her trip to Uganda for Comic Relief.

While Mr Lammy insisted the issue was not "personal" with the Strictly Come Dancing winner, he said that she was perpetuating "tired and unhelpful stereotypes"

Mr Lammy, who has been the MP for Tottenham since 2010, said on Twitter that Stacey was reinforcing unhelpful stereotypes about Africa.

He said: "The world does not need any more white saviours. As I've said before, this just perpetuates tired and unhelpful stereotypes.

Bit harsh from Lammy like, does make you wonder what the response would have been had Stacey told David the world doesn't need any more black saviours :rolleyes: :confused:

What does that make my daughter. A family of wrangans us. :) Also Uganda btw

Me or @Cockney Mackem? :confused:

I'm definitely not whoever you think I am. What the fuck has happened here? :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
:lol:

And is that a corn row hairstyle I see. I bet those lads were disgusted with the cultural appropriation.

And they're wearing sunderland tops.. appropriating our culture!!

Don't let anyone at the guardian see this!
We have some cracking pics of her doing some community work out there playing with the kids in a school and building stuff ( all of them black, how peculiar).
I really think this Lammy bloke is being a bit of a nob.

Back