Stacey Dooley - White Saviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have some cracking pics of her doing some community work out there playing with the kids in a school and building stuff ( all of them black, how peculiar).
I really think this Lammy bloke is being a bit of a nob.
Yeah, don't get me wrong if there is a legitimate racial grievance I'm all ears but this just screamed virtue signalling, desperate to stir up a completely non-controversial story.

This is the same guy who had a go at the BBC thinking they were racist when they put on twitter something like "We wonder if the smoke will be black or white"

Talking about the smoke the vatican lets out letting people know if they've managed to elect a new pope or need another day of voting

He thought the bbc were suggesting they would use black smoke if it was a black pope ffs :lol:

Overall crux of his argument seems fair mind.

Of course the fundraising is worthwhile, but the Red Nose Day formula is tired and patronising to Africans. This year things must be different. We must have voices debating debt and dictatorship, trade agreements and climate change, education and entrepreneurship – not just appeals for people to phone in and pledge a few pounds. Otherwise another opportunity will be missed.

The thread title made me think she had a new documentary out!
If she had a documentary called that I know David Lammy would have been straight on her case :lol:

Tbf she probably should call a documentary after all this... it'll make some money!

Talking about the smoke the vatican lets out letting people know if they've managed to elect a new pope or need another day of voting

He thought the bbc were suggesting they would use black smoke if it was a black pope ffs :lol:

Another corker from lammy:

“A million Indians died fighting for us. They fought for the European Project”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back