Springwatch 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I think I knew about the depression. Didn't know he's got Meniere's - something I have to battle with too actually. So he has my sympathy.

Doesn't sound pleasant at all so you have my sympathy. It's the Asberger's that surprises me slightly.

I'm not sure this spider love story is working and I'm now imagining Martin using his palpae to gently pass his sperm on to Gillian... :eek::eek:

Doesn't sound pleasant at all so you have my sympathy. It's the Asberger's that surprises me slightly.

I'm not sure this spider love story is working and I'm now imagining Martin using his palpae to gently pass his sperm on to Gillian... :eek::eek:
 You need help! :lol::lol:
No - the dual voice over isn't doing it for me. Too much like an M&S advert... if they did adverts for spiders, that is.

I am loving the martens. How big is the adult marten? I couldn't gauge it properly. She has got some tail there.

Wikipedia reckons body up to 53cm and tail up to 25cm. Females usually a little bit smaller than males. They're not overtaking red pandas or fennec foxes worldwide yet but they've drawn level with aardvarks worldwide but they are well clear for me as far favourite British wild mammal is concerned.

Wikipedia reckons body up to 53cm and tail up to 25cm. Females usually a little bit smaller than males. They're not overtaking red pandas or fennec foxes worldwide yet but they've drawn level with aardvarks worldwide but they are well clear for me as far favourite British wild mammal is concerned.
Definitely bigger than I had thought! Have you ever seen one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back