Spiking with needles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn't make sense to me.

What drug is it? Presumably it has to be delivered intra muscularly as it's highly unlikely anyone is accessing a vein or delivering it subcutaneously on the sly.

A lot of people here will have experienced an IM injection - it's very hard not to notice. It hurts. Not only that but I don't think there is much of a difference between oral v IM in terms of effect. One example would be a common sedative like lorazepam. Makes pretty much nee odds whether it's given oral or IM - has the same effect.

People probably do get spiked with date rape drugs but getting 'injected' sounds like scare mongering.

gets a mention on the facebook nonsense thread, the context being its facebook shite prior to the papers reporting it...

That one makes no sense at all. They spiked her, a woman called her a cry baby and put a ring on a finger saying cry baby???? What is the end game? What is the point? How long has this woman been waiting outside for her when she'd apparently been in the toilets for 40 minutes?

I think this is Chinese whispers getting out of hand. I can believe people are getting spiked with liquid poured into a drink but not injected.

I genuinely struggle to believe this is a real thing, or at least that there's ever been more than the tiniest handful of real cases. Surely it's a Chinese whisper got out of hand? I can't believe a significant number of people would be willing to go out and inject someone, yet alone to do so with the intention of raping them.

If it is really happening though then anyone caught should face a life sentence, with another life sentence on top if they also rape their victim.

I've got a world of fear coming up having 2 daughters. I'm already struggling with letting my eldest go for the school bus by herself on a morning.

I really fear that I would most likely end up doing time if anyone tried shit like this.
I totally understand that as I have a daughter too. But I also really feel for my son who is a well mannered,respectful, nice lad who is living in a bonkers and confusing world. It will get to the point where he will be too frightened to even talk to a lass.

Last edited:
Happened to my mate about 10-15 years ago in town. She had 6 months of waiting till last bloods were taken for HIV/Hep to get the all clear.

I totally understand that as I have a daughter too. But I also really feel for my son who is a well mannered,respectful, nice lad who is living in a bonkers and confusing world. It will get to the point where he will be too frightened to even talk to a lass.

If he's well-mannered and respectful as you say, he shouldn't have any problems in talking to lasses like I'd have thought.

Can see what you're getting at though.

I’m a male and I got spiked by a group of lasses about 4 months ago, not sure what their intention was but they were gypsies and I have my suspicions it was to get their male mates down to take my phone / wallet, not sure why else they would cause I’m lifting. Luckily it happened in the pub I live above so the people I was out with carried me upstairs to bed.

doubt it

said before but would hope that if lads in our town saw this happening they would just pile into the culprits and give them a kicking , I know we would have back in the day , and still would

Last edited:
When did we become a nation of rapists, gropers, spikers and murderers? I’m sure blokes are behaving no differently to when we were young uns. But we’re now demonised.

doubt it

said before but would hope that if lads in our town saw this happening they would just pile into the culprits and give them a kicking , I know we would have back in the day , and still would
What do you doubt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back