Spiking with needles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate. It's hard to imagine the types of arseholes doing this but I've heard it from a few people it happening. Seems to be a pretty widespread problem mind. I'd usually dismiss such stuff as nonsense but it's from reliable people I know well.

Some people are just arseholes, if only karma existed.

They were on about this on BBC this morning.

It used to get mentioned about twenty year ago but I always assumed it was a bit of a myth.

Vile if it is going on mind.
This. I remember it being the rumour "ah, don't go there, they'll spike you with an aids needle".

Its all bollocks, surely?

I don't believe it. It's more like an urban myth from social media posts.

There isn't a puncture wound and something would have to be injected into a vein for it to be circulated to the brain to have affect someone that quickly.

A man has been arrested for this in Nottingham, spiking is rife at the moment, from the one in Durham she has claimed the door staff has kicked her out.

that recent case of the bloke doing it in Manchester was shocking.

better awareness needed in clubs from bar staff and door staff
Here
Too many people will just write this off as someone having too much to drink unfortunately.

Despair at the human race at times if this is the sort of shit going on. Still nobody seems to have answered what the purpose is? Is it a replacement of or different way of spiking someone’s drink? Anyone found guilty of this should just be hoyed in a deep river with concrete chained to them.

Me and my lass were talking about a similar rumour that used to do the rounds 20 odd years ago the other day. I seem to remember it centered around tall trees down yarm where someone (never anyone specific just ‘someone’) felt a pain in their backside on the way out of the club when there was a bit of a crush only to find a hypodermic needle in them with a label saying ‘welcome to the world of aids’attached. Absolute urban myth like.
I remember that rumour around tall trees as well

They'd need a knitting needle for my arse, the horrible bastards.
Seriously though if anyone is caught administering noxious substances to facilitate sex assaults on women / men they need locking up for a very long time. Scum.

Look what that lass has written “comments shouted in my ear”. We know there are some nasty people out there, but men have been shouting things in girls ears in clubs forever. It’s the only way to be heard for a start .
As the risk of getting pelters, a lot of this smack of cotton-wool wrapped princesses, who’ve grown up cosseted and now they’re put in the real world, they’re confusing men’s natural mating game with harassment. Obviously I’m not including needles and spiking in this, but all of a sudden anyone who gets mortal and can’t remember anything the next day must have been “spiked “. If that’s the case I must get spiked every time I go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back