Spiking with needles

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only ever seem to comment on other posters without ever contributing to the thread topic.

There's something a little strange about you tbh.

Every subject is just another platform for your smiley onslaught.

So why not post what you thought in the first place, however incorrect you many be.
Here's a contribution from me mate. Spiking a lass with extra alcohol in her drink without her knowing is dodgy and shan as fuck. Far far beyond iffy. 👍

So is it wrong to put extra drink in a lass’s G&T then? Or is it just iffy?
Interesting question and I suppose there are infinite variations based on how long they've known each other, what kind of relationship they're in, if they've already slept together, etc. Also, the location I suppose. If it's a stranger in a bar who's already tipsy I'd say it's wrong. But let's say it's a work colleague, in a company paid hotel, you've already had a quickie with. She's made it clear she's staying in your room but she's dragging out her life story, it's gone midnight and there's a meeting at 8am. That would only be iffy imo. If it's your partner it's neither wrong nor iffy if it's happened before and she pretends she hasn't ever noticed.
How about buying them a drink too many?
Another difficult question especially if both people have been drinking, whether they know each other, 'have previous' or whatever. You could say it's up to the girl to decide if it's one too many for her capabilities. I suppose the bloke would have an idea if they're long term drinking buddies but not if they're strangers. If his judgement is impaired by drink that complicates it further.
If you want my opinion on the thread as a whole. It’s as follows.

-I don’t think spiking with needles specifically is happening as often as some have suggested, I find it highly improbable just due to the mechanics of it.

- Drink spiking definitely does happen, it’s becoming more prevalent. As to what can be done about it other than giving someone a good kicking if you see it going on I’m at a loss.

You imply in your first post that I responded to that encouraging a lass to get drunk or stoned in order to shag them is ‘iffy’ it’s not it’s just wrong. If she gets drunk of her own accord and comes and asks you then aye that’s another matter.
As for the 'girls out on a Friday night' I'm not suggesting their viable targets for weirdos, just that there's no shortage of girls who are out on the pull. Those weirdos who resort to drugging girls must be the Elephant Man and his kin.
Here's a contribution from me mate. Spiking a lass with extra alcohol in her drink without her knowing is dodgy and shan as fuck. Far far beyond iffy. 👍
As I've said it depends on a myriad of circumstances.

What you seem to be talking about is a girl who's totally oblivious to the extra drink, which she may have happily accepted 15 minutes later, and a stranger who's targeting her for immoral purposes.

That's not always the case and, if it sometimes is, the girl has a responsibility to herself to be wary about strangers offering free drinks. As the phrase goes 'there's no such thing as a free lunch' and blokes out on the pull aren't often that as interested in your patter as they pretend.

It's a pretty shallow pretence if you're being honest.

Last edited:
Interesting question and I suppose there are infinite variations based on how long they've known each other, what kind of relationship they're in, if they've already slept together, etc. Also, the location I suppose. If it's a stranger in a bar who's already tipsy I'd say it's wrong. But let's say it's a work colleague, in a company paid hotel, you've already had a quickie with. She's made it clear she's staying in your room but she's dragging out her life story, it's gone midnight and there's a meeting at 8am. That would only be iffy imo. If it's your partner it's neither wrong nor iffy if it's happened before and she pretends she hasn't ever noticed.

Another difficult question especially if both people have been drinking, whether they know each other, 'have previous' or whatever. You could say it's up to the girl to decide if it's one too many for her capabilities. I suppose the bloke would have an idea if they're long term drinking buddies but not if they're strangers. If his judgement is impaired by drink that complicates it further.

As for the 'girls out on a Friday night' I'm not suggesting their viable targets for weirdos, just that there's no shortage of girls who are out on the pull. Those weirdos who resort to drugging girls must be the Elephant Man and his kin.

As I've said it depends on a myriad of circumstances.

What you seem to be talking about is a girl who's totally oblivious to the extra drink, which she may have happily accepted 15 minutes later, and a stranger who's targeting her for immoral purposes.

That's not always the case and, if it sometimes is, the girl has a responsibility to herself to be wary about strangers offering free drinks. As the phrase goes 'there's no such thing as a free lunch' and blokes out on the pull aren't often that as interested in your patter as they pretend.

It's a pretty shallow pretence if you're being honest.
It depends on fuckk all. That's just a load of examples of creepy behaviour.

Last edited:

Imagine thinking because you have previous with someone and they say they’re staying the night with you it’s okay to intoxicate them further than they’re aware of just to get to shagging them quicker.

Even if I was out with my wife, whom I’ve known for 7 years, been in a relationship for 5 with and married for 2, I wouldn’t be topping her drink up with extra booze just because I wanted a shag off her. That’s creepy as fuck.

Sadly, that sums up how bitter and myopic you appear.

You believe you're right and that's that.
Imagine thinking because you have previous with someone and they say they’re staying the night with you it’s okay to intoxicate them further than they’re aware of just to get to shagging them quicker.

Even if I was out with my wife, whom I’ve known for 7 years, been in a relationship for 5 with and married for 2, I wouldn’t be topping her drink up with extra booze just because I wanted a shag off her. That’s creepy as fuck.
Fair enough, that seems to be your answer for everything.

If that's normal in your world I can't argue.

Cheers

Last edited:
Sadly, that sums up how bitter and myopic you appear.

You believe you're right and that's that.

Fair enough, that seems to be your answer for everything.

If that's normal in your world I can't argue.

Cheers
I'm bitter and myopic for thinking slying lasses extra drink without their consent is patently wrong? Have another smiley you absolute fruit case. :lol:

I'm genuinely gobsmacked by the path this has taken.

Last edited:
I'm bitter and myopic for thinking slying lasses extra drink without their consent is patently wrong? Have another smiley you absolute fruit case. :lol:

I'm genuinely gobsmacked by the path this has taken.
There you go again.

You only come on this thread to have a pop at people.

You've no interest in the thread topic at all, other than convincing yourself your right about everything.

You're so blinkered it's impossible to have a discussion with. You just wait until you have someone to tag-team with and away you go.

Knock yersel out.

There you go again.

You only come on this thread to have a pop at people.

You've no interest in the thread topic at all, other than convincing yourself your right about everything.

You're so blinkered it's impossible to have a discussion with. You just wait until you have someone to tag-team with and away you go.

Knock yersel out.
I was on this thread before you so nerr.

I'm just surprised you've spend the last few posts trying to justify why spiking a lasses drink with alcohol might be acceptable in in some way. Do you ever enter a discussion thinking you are wrong? I'm 100% sure I'm right here either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back