Spiking with needles

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAZZMANB

Striker
Can't see a post on this
Seems to be the new thing ,lasses on nights out
Young lads in the frame
Whats going on ,are they doing it for kicks or are they that shit at chatting lasses up after playing ps4 all week ?
Saw a post shared from a lass saying it happened in Durham ,people replying to her post on Facebook but she hasnt responded to a single comment so a little piece of me is wondering if this is so kind of media campaign by a certain group to stir stuff up
Odd and concerning both ways

They were on about this on BBC this morning.

It used to get mentioned about twenty year ago but I always assumed it was a bit of a myth.

Vile if it is going on mind.

Me and my lass were talking about a similar rumour that used to do the rounds 20 odd years ago the other day. I seem to remember it centered around tall trees down yarm where someone (never anyone specific just ‘someone’) felt a pain in their backside on the way out of the club when there was a bit of a crush only to find a hypodermic needle in them with a label saying ‘welcome to the world of aids’attached. Absolute urban myth like.

Read quite a lot about this recently and fully believe it’s going on all over
What is it? What is the purpose? How many incidents do you reckon? This is the first I have heard of the phenomenon.
Me and my lass were talking about a similar rumour that used to do the rounds 20 odd years ago the other day. I seem to remember it centered around tall trees down yarm where someone (never anyone specific just ‘someone’) felt a pain in their backside on the way out of the club when there was a bit of a crush only to find a hypodermic needle in them with a label saying ‘welcome to the world of aids’attached. Absolute urban myth like.
Don’t go to the Metro centre on Thursday said the Muslim woman.

A man has been arrested for this in Nottingham, spiking is rife at the moment, from the one in Durham she has claimed the door staff has kicked her out.

that recent case of the bloke doing it in Manchester was shocking.

better awareness needed in clubs from bar staff and door staff
Here

Last edited:
Got to admit, I don't get it. It's surely way easier to slip something in someone's drink when they're not looking than it is to prep a needle and inject it into a drunk person who is presumably moving about on a dancefloor. You'd think that there would be a lot of people who this was unsuccessfully attempted on who would be able to share what happened.

There's obviously a spiking issue mind and that needs to be addressed, but I'd be advising people to watch their drinks at all times first and foremost.

Hang on , hang on - I m old .

People are going out with a syringe full of Christ knows what and injecting strangers?

Seriously ? Tell me I ve got this wrong- please .
Exactly, seems barmy
I question anything these days whether it fits nicely with what I want to think happened or not

Aids Mary myth.
Happened to a lass I know Saturday just gone. It's been happening for a while apparantly. Minging like (not the lass).
Awful that like, what was she injected with?

Last edited:
Happened to a lass I know Saturday just gone. It's been happening for a while apparantly. Minging like (not the lass).
in sunland ?
i know there were rumours of lasses drinks being spiked a couple year back in town
awful if true , i would hunt down the person who ever done that to one of mine

Awful that like, what was she injected with?
No idea mate. Me mate just let me know yesterday after we were talking to her briefly on Saturday afternoon.
in sunland ?
i know there were rumours of lasses drinks being spiked a couple year back in town
awful if true , i would hunt down the person who ever done that to one of mine
Yes mate. It's hard to imagine the types of arseholes doing this but I've heard it from a few people it happening. Seems to be a pretty widespread problem mind. I'd usually dismiss such stuff as nonsense but it's from reliable people I know well.

Last edited:
No idea mate. Me mate just let me know yesterday after we were talking to her briefly on Saturday afternoon.

Yes mate. It's hard to imagine the types of arseholes doing this but I've heard it from a few people it happening. Seems to be a pretty widespread problem mind. I'd usually dismiss such stuff as nonsense but it's from reliable people I know well.
Did it make her drowsy or summit ? as if drink had been spiked
has she approached the pub as assume most in town have cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back