Speakmans contract

Has anyone on here just experienced real linear upward success with their businesses or careers?

I personally don’t think it’s time, but for both KLD and KS it’s a big summer ahead for sure. The announcement yesterday was a good start and we can get it back on track on the pitch with some hard work behind the scenes this summer.

December 2022 I would have been gutted if he left, at the moment, I couldn’t care less.
I defended him countless times in the past. The striker situation, his good awful recruitment across numerous windows. Dodds, Beale & Dodds appointments completely writing this season off along with Project Bellingham, have all contributed to a full 180 on him. I want him nowhere near our summer recruitment. Really not sure that the owner has the balls to do anything about it though.

Speakman by and large has done a good job at the football club. People are very quick to blame him for everything they can but in reality he has restraints and budgets to work within and up until this season between himself and Harvey the recruitment has been good. There have been shortcomings we all know that. I’m looking forward to seeing what the club do in what will be a big / pivotal summer with hopefully a bigger budget to work in if we sell one or two of our bigger assets

It's been mentioned on here and on u tube videos that Speakmans contract is up in the summer coming. Surely if KLD wanted to keep him it would have been extended by now. I have a feeling he could be the fall guy so to speak. He can run his contract down and the club can thank him for his work, and we move on. You don't let someone's contract run down this close to the end if you want to keep them, or if they want to extend.

My prediction is a new DOF and a new manager. won't make difference if the purse strings are closed, but seems a fair bit of money has been wasted on cladding the squad with players who won't make the grade.
It has been mentioned lots of things, but with no tangible evidence then there is no debate. Come back with some of that credible evidence then we can digress.

I dont think it is unusual for contracts of staff to run down before being renewed, far more so than players. Doubt a renewal would be announced either.

FFS typical Sunderland, letting his contract run down so we get fuck all for him from those Premiership clubs, knocking his door down.

Whilst this is a frivolous point, it is an example i use about these tight purse strings we are under, imagine in an alternate universe every signing has worked, a premier league club comes along with bigger budgets/pockets he goes, like our players?

Has anyone on here just experienced real linear upward success with their businesses or careers?

I personally don’t think it’s time, but for both KLD and KS it’s a big summer ahead for sure. The announcement yesterday was a good start and we can get it back on track on the pitch with some hard work behind the scenes this summer.
they are building up to a sale which is madness for them or 'the push'. Not sure why foot off the gas this season but just maybe they needed to tie down all kinds if deals, investors, staff.....would take a long time.

Somebody told me that sunderlands upgrade will help carry safc. Makes a change from safc trying to carry the city

Back