Speakmans contract

I seriously doubt a side struggling on the field would be brim full of high performers adding value to the club.
We're not doing well now and have 2 or 3 saleable players. If model is financial we dint need to succeed on pitch. In fact promo6woukd cost them with higher expectations, wage bill and not being able to buy as cheaply.

We're not doing well now and have 2 or 3 saleable players. If model is financial we dint need to succeed on pitch. In fact promo6woukd cost them with higher expectations, wage bill and not being able to buy as cheaply.

I'm sorry but that's just doesn't make sense. If income and the value of the club increases the potential to increase wages and spend more follows in tandem. Higher expectations don't feature in the financials.

I'm pretty certain he won't. Davison won't, he won't, Bruce won't. Why would they give fixed term contracts to permanent staff? I'd be absolutely staggered if we were signing a sporting director on a 4 year contract or whatever, it would be mental
Its a handy thing for both parties to be able to say though , if/when he gets the hammer in summer .
Look forward to him spinning the " i can get you the majestic Jobe " pitch to another club and doing us a favour .

I'm sorry but that's just doesn't make sense. If income and the value of the club increases the potential to increase wages and spend more follows in tandem. Higher expectations don't feature in the financials.
2 or 3 players can be worth money and perform in a failing team. Look at this season. Its similar to when we sold pickford having been relegated.

He doesn't have an end date to his contract, he isn't a player or staff.

He will be on the same type of contract any 'normal' person is with no end date

2 or 3 players can be worth money and perform in a failing team. Look at this season. Its similar to when we sold pickford having been relegated.
That's an improvement then, we have 2 or 3 players who have increased in value. They can be sold, or tempted to stay at the club by increasing wages. Should they leave we can choose to spend more money on both wages and fees. in a nutshell that's the plan as to how KLD intends to progress the club. Should this prove to be successful Speakman will be safe.

I guess mick hartford wouldn’t leave luton but I would love him here in speakmans role

A good suggestion. Mind, iirc he left, or almost left and had to be persuaded to stay on just prior to their promotion? I may be wrong mind, just seem to recall something along those lines.

Back