Speakmans contract

It's been mentioned on here and on u tube videos that Speakmans contract is up in the summer coming. Surely if KLD wanted to keep him it would have been extended by now. I have a feeling he could be the fall guy so to speak. He can run his contract down and the club can thank him for his work, and we move on. You don't let someone's contract run down this close to the end if you want to keep them, or if they want to extend.

My prediction is a new DOF and a new manager. won't make difference if the purse strings are closed, but seems a fair bit of money has been wasted on cladding the squad with players who won't make the grade.

It's been mentioned on here and on u tube videos that Speakmans contract is up in the summer coming. Surely if KLD wanted to keep him it would have been extended by now. I have a feeling he could be the fall guy so to speak. He can run his contract down and the club can thank him for his work, and we move on. You don't let someone's contract run down this close to the end if you want to keep them, or if they want to extend.

My prediction is a new DOF and a new manager. won't make difference if the purse strings are closed, but seems a fair bit of money has been wasted on cladding the squad with players who won't make the grade.
He absolutely will be gone i think.

Eh, of course he’ll have a contract with an end date.

He’s not one of the call centre workers for the ticket office
I'm pretty certain he won't. Davison won't, he won't, Bruce won't. Why would they give fixed term contracts to permanent staff? I'd be absolutely staggered if we were signing a sporting director on a 4 year contract or whatever, it would be mental

Eh, of course he’ll have a contract with an end date.

He’s not one of the call centre workers for the ticket office
Why would he?
I'm pretty certain he won't. Davison won't, he won't, Bruce won't. Why would they give fixed term contracts to permanent staff? I'd be absolutely staggered if we were signing a sporting director on a 4 year contract or whatever, it would be mental
Maybe that's why January was dreadful, he's just running down his deal ;)

Back