Speakman is Doing an Outstanding Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

And of the 11 none of them are the required standard, no matter how long we give them.

I don't think that's being harsh, but being realistic that they haven't worked at all
Which is why I posted something along the lines of they’re not all expected to be immediate first team players.

Hmmmmmm “No matter how long we give them”. You’re either psychic or the greatest football scout in the history of the game.

Enjoy your day.

Which is why I posted something along the lines of they’re not all expected to be immediate first team players.

Hmmmmmm “No matter how long we give them”. You’re either psychic or the greatest football scout in the history of the game.

Enjoy your day.
Sorry, which ones of the 11 I listed am I wrong about in your opinion?

Enjoy your day.

Are you avoiding the question on purpose?

Players need time, we know that, but of the 11 players called out, which is he wrong about, and who among them hasn’t had or didn’t get enough time?

I didn’t reply to a list.
Enjoy your day.

I didn’t reply to a list.

You replied to a point made with a list of players. The posters point was that 11 signings had been failures. You came back with the line they need time.

You can either say which of the 11 he’s wrong about, or is it that you’ve jumped into a debate half way through and haven’t actually taken the time to see what it was about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back