South Shields

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaftGet

Central Defender
Anyone have any first hand experience with living in South Shields. Been looking at a three bed house there but know next to nothing about the area in terms of crime etc checked the police reports for the street only a few things. But i seem to remember reading a thread on here about Pikey's, kick offs and just scratter behavior in a certain area. Looking at the Harton area.

Last edited:

Anyone have any first hand experience with living in South Shields. Been looking at a three bed house there but no next to nothing about the area in terms of crime etc checked the police reports for the street only a few things. But i seem to remember reading a thread on here about Pikey's, kick offs and just scratter behavior in a certain area. Looking at the Harton area.
Stay wherever you are.

Sounds rough.

When I was growing up near there (70s to 80s), it was a decent enough local high street type thing. Butchers, greengrocers, bakeries, a Dicksons, couple of newsagents, couple of pubs, one a bit dodgy (the other also a bit dodgy), a serviceable Hintons, Ty McGurks etc. I dread to think what it's like now though.

Anyone have any first hand experience with living in South Shields. Been looking at a three bed house there but know next to nothing about the area in terms of crime etc checked the police reports for the street only a few things. But i seem to remember reading a thread on here about Pikey's, kick offs and just scratter behavior in a certain area. Looking at the Harton area.

Where are you moving from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back