South Shields

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine avenue used to be rough as owt, they flattened most of the street and rebuilt them.
East, north, south, west and central avenue are all nice, they are harton, streets are tight for cars like and parking at a premium but I would live around there no bother. Harton school is a good school too.

Thanks for the first hand information. This is why i ask the wise SMB
Pine avenue used to be rough as owt, they flattened most of the street and rebuilt them.
East, north, south, west and central avenue are all nice, they are harton, streets are tight for cars like and parking at a premium but I would live around there no bother. Harton school is a good school too.

Apparently one of the best comps in the country.

The ofted reports are good like.
Whitley Bay.

Last edited:

Whitley Bay.

Not much difference. Find a good street and it will be sound.

I wouldn't move to Shields then!

In all honesty I give the place some grief but its fine. Its categorically not as good as Tynemouth, Whitley Bay or Cullerfornia though.

Whitley Bay has turned into a total shit hole. All the old hotels take on Scratters from prisons as a half way house. Hence the move.
Not much difference. Find a good street and it will be sound.

Working on it :)

Whitley Bay.

Shields is decent in general and the sea front and parks, as mentioned, are great. But as has been said, if you can afford it then Fulwell/Roker/Seaburn are better.

Pine would be the best of the 2

Didn't someone in Pine Ave get murdered a couple of years back?

When did they flatten and rebuild Pine Ave?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back