South Shields

Of course not, over 2-3 years we went to about 15 on the south side when we were courting, they were poor, we went back to one’s that went bust, changed their style but they were still cheap and shite. The only good one on Ocean Road we liked was the big white building half way up on the north side of the road. Do you want me to be more specific on my experience of shite cheap food?
Ok, nearly every curry house on Ocean Road is crap in comparison to 5 curry houses you’ve just degenerated and never been to. Bellend.
Now, now potty mouth. I've never degenerated any curry house so wind your neck in

Of course not, over 2-3 years we went to about 15 on the south side when we were courting, they were poor, we went back to one’s that went bust, changed their style but they were still cheap and shite. The only good one on Ocean Road we liked was the big white building half way up on the north side of the road. Do you want me to be more specific on my experience of shite cheap food?
Ok, nearly every curry house on Ocean Road is crap in comparison to 5 curry houses you’ve just degenerated and never been to. Bellend.
😂😂😂

The houses around the Fulwell area of Marsden just up from the Hill are really well built
I was brought up in Fulwell Avenue, loved it there.
When my older 3 siblings had all fled the nest, me Dad decided our 3 bed semi was too big, and so applied for one of them council swaps.
We ended up in a 2 bed in Russell Avenue, which runs parallel with East Avenue, one of the op's considered streets. We all hated it there. It wasn't necessarily a reflection of the street or the area, but just when compared to where we were, and what we had around us in Fulwell Avenue, it was a big mistake.
Me Dad missed the Cleadon Club and the Marsden Inn, and so we ended up back in Marsden about 18 months later!
This was all 40 years ago by the way!

Tandoori International I think your on about. Been there for years. Have you been in the last couple of years. Lasun at westoe, is spot on. Spice Garden, Zeera, Probably a few more since you were last here. Dont write it off.
I actually think Lasun is the best curry place in Shields.

I was brought up in Fulwell Avenue, loved it there.
When my older 3 siblings had all fled the nest, me Dad decided our 3 bed semi was too big, and so applied for one of them council swaps.
We ended up in a 2 bed in Russell Avenue, which runs parallel with East Avenue, one of the op's considered streets. We all hated it there. It wasn't necessarily a reflection of the street or the area, but just when compared to where we were, and what we had around us in Fulwell Avenue, it was a big mistake.
Me Dad missed the Cleadon Club and the Marsden Inn, and so we ended up back in Marsden about 18 months later!
This was all 40 years ago by the way!
Moved from Fulwell Avenue three years ago. Great street, like you say decent solid three bedroom, mostly ex council now unfortunately.

Back