South Shields tickets on sale tomorrow

That is an option, but I'd rather get mine through SAFC and get my loyalty point, as I've taken 3 days off work and travelled that distance.

I'm on 95+Loyalty points, and with that ammount I should be guaranteed a tkt through Sunderland, and not have to resort to getting one through Shields FC.

I'll see what happens........

You take 3 days off work to go to a match and you won't get a ticket from a source that has them available for the sale (for the princely sum of 6 quid) in the (Hope) of getting one and gaining a loyalty point.
Unbelievable Jeff

That is an option, but I'd rather get mine through SAFC and get my loyalty point, as I've taken 3 days off work and travelled that distance.

I'm on 95+Loyalty points, and with that ammount I should be guaranteed a tkt through Sunderland, and not have to resort to getting one through Shields FC.

I'll see what happens........
95+ points to guarantee you a ticket in a friendly match. You’ll be lucky

95+ points to guarantee you a ticket in a friendly match. You’ll be lucky

If the starting phase tomorrow was something like 55+ or more, no problem.

But starting at 10+ points, with a small allocation, and the game being just up the road for a lot of SAFC fans, there will probably be quite a few who fancy nipping up for this game.

Booking fee (£1;25) and Postage (£1) same as last season...So no increase by Ticketmaster.. was expecting them to put the admin price up..so pleasantly surprised..

@Ponteland Mackem did you ever imagine the day when there would be threads on here like
Shields away pre season
Shields tickets for sale on Safc
Sunderland allocation at shields
Loyalty points required for shields away
Never mate even just the day Shields would face Sunderland
It’s surreal in such a short space of time and obviously the only time ever I’d want Sunderland to lose :lol:
Even with it just being pre-season is testament to how far we’ve come and who knows one day we might face Sunderland in the cup or even better league

Never mate even just the day Shields would face Sunderland
It’s surreal in such a short space of time and obviously the only time ever I’d want Sunderland to lose :lol:
Even with it just being pre-season is testament to how far we’ve come and who knows one day we might face Sunderland in the cup or even better league

Mind we could do with a striker announcement soon.. Hope Plans are underway

Back