South Shields tickets on sale tomorrow

Loyalty points starting that low:eek:?

Fingers crossed I'll get a tkt then, seeing as my train and hotel arrangements are all sorted.

If you are quick (less than 100 left) . Log onto South shields site and get one from there.. No segregation at ground
Don’t say that man, we want Sunderland to be outnumbered by Shields ;)

Loyalty points starting that low:eek:?

Fingers crossed I'll get a tkt then, seeing as my train and hotel arrangements are all sorted.
Go on the South Shields website mate and buy them, I wouldn’t take the risk
Makes no difference as there’s no segregation

Last edited:
This game has got trouble written all over it.
Not at all
Shields is a very friendly, family like club similar to Sunderland
The only chance of any trouble would be trouble making mags but there aren’t any that come to shields
I assume you mean mags because there is no rivalry between Shields and Sunderland

Don’t say that man, we want Sunderland to be outnumbered by Shields ;)

Go on the South Shields website mate and buy them, I wouldn’t take the risk
Makes no difference as there’s no segregation

That is an option, but I'd rather get mine through SAFC and get my loyalty point, as I've taken 3 days off work and travelled that distance.

I'm on 95+Loyalty points, and with that ammount I should be guaranteed a tkt through Sunderland, and not have to resort to getting one through Shields FC.

I'll see what happens........

That is an option, but I'd rather get mine through SAFC and get my loyalty point, as I've taken 3 days off work and travelled that distance.

I'm on 95+Loyalty points, and with that ammount I should be guaranteed a tkt through Sunderland, and not have to resort to getting one through Shields FC.

I'll see what happens........
Fair enough mate I thought you meant you had to wait for general sale

Not at all
Shields is a very friendly, family like club similar to Sunderland
The only chance of any trouble would be trouble making mags but there aren’t any that come to shields
I assume you mean mags because there is no rivalry between Shields and Sunderland
I'm from Shields and I know there's no bother between us. I've already heard talk of people turning up in mag shirts etc. There'll definitely be a few knackers that do.

Back