South Shields tickets on sale tomorrow

Are the online tickets via ticket master? I'm assuming so like, but the website just says in person, over the phone (which they never answer) or online via safc.com (which never directly sells tickets!).

Not at all
Shields is a very friendly, family like club similar to Sunderland
The only chance of any trouble would be trouble making mags but there aren’t any that come to shields
I assume you mean mags because there is no rivalry between Shields and Sunderland

Bound to be some mags mind, I was there for the game our u23s had with them last season and there were a few with mag tops/ clothing

Last edited:
Is this on Ticketmaster? Cant seem to find the option to purchase tickets

Just re read website they will be on sale from 11am

Last edited:
Are the online tickets via ticket master? I'm assuming so like, but the website just says in person, over the phone (which they never answer) or online via safc.com (which never directly sells tickets!).

Bound to be some mags mind, I was there for the game our u23s had with them last season and there were a few with mag tops/ clothing
When you click in the link marked safc.com in the article it takes you to Ticketmaster site

There won't be, I'm not sure why so many are speculating there will be. I suspect it's from people who generally haven't been to Mariners before

I doubt there'll be a single person in the ground who doesn't support either Sunderland or Newcastle to some degree. It only takes one mouthy mag to kick off. If there was any trouble I'd put money on that being the cause

I doubt there'll be a single person in the ground who doesn't support either Sunderland or Newcastle to some degree. It only takes one mouthy mag to kick off. If there was any trouble I'd put money on that being the cause
There are never any of these at Mariners Park, and I doubt that there'll be any at Mariners for the Sunderland game just because it's Sunderland, and there'll be security there quite heavily so. We aren't talking about North Shields here, or Gateshead - South Shields is a friendly community club as people will see on 11th July and I can't see there being any mouthy mags

Back