South Africa v England 1st test - Centurion

Why have we got Mark Nicholas back on commentary have the Aussies had enough of him

SuperSport are providing the broadcast.
With those odds, and some carefully placed bets, you can guarantee to win a few quid by putting various amounts on all three outcomes.

With the weather predicted, it’s probaly worth backing both teams and leaving the draw alone.

Cue the handshakes on Monday evening :lol:

Last edited:

Not played particularly well but would have settled 3 back in the hutch before lunch. Saffers playing the type of crap shots you usually see England getting out to.

This is going to sound unfair. But does anyone think that Archer isn’t arsed about test cricket? And wouldn’t be fussed if he got dropped so could be a T20 franchise player?

or am I expecting too much? And judging him on his relaxed manner?

This is going to sound unfair. But does anyone think that Archer isn’t arsed about test cricket? And wouldn’t be fussed if he got dropped so could be a T20 franchise player?

He'll probably take 3 wickets in this session now.

I think you’re unfair in that presumption

It’s more he isn’t as quick as we thought he is ?

He’s bowled 2 very quick spells in his career so far and little else

It’s hard. I feel for root, annoying me slightly that pundits still saying he isn’t using him better. &: literally used him in 4 over bursts in NZ and he didn’t bowl that quick

He’s still learning, I heard an interview where he said he didn’t know why he bowls fast at times, there was no difference in his run up and release

He needs time

He just looks raw I think

I know it’s not so black and white, but the commentators are getting on my wick, wittering on about lacklustre England bowling....71-3 before lunch....and now 4 down before three figures on the board.
AND this is after they said SA have got a dodgy tail and England need to get into their top order.
97-4. I would say that they HAVE gotten into their top order!
(Yes I know....the Saffers have chucked wickets away....but cricket is a numbers game in the main)

Back