Sometimes .....

i asked which one of those does their owner have a personel marker (interest free)of 300 million owed by the club ...yet again you ingore my question ..... it takes money to do what brighton and brentford have done but you appear to be lauding their performance but ignoring how they got there!We will not get to their level without the same level of investment that they have had it really is as simple as that.
brighton owner takes millions out of the club every year..as does the brentford owner..
yes they have put a lot in over the many years they have owned the club..if for example you divide the amount the brentford guy is owed by the number of years he has been there..you will find his annual average is not far from that of our current shareholders..

And those owners put money into stadium not team of late..Brighton fans are having a pop at bloom for not spending on players..
i asked which one of those does their owner have a personel marker (interest free)of 300 million owed by the club ...yet again you ingore my question ..... it takes money to do what brighton and brentford have done but you appear to be lauding their performance but ignoring how they got there!We will not get to their level without the same level of investment that they have had it really is as simple as that.
brentford make a profit..owner gets money back each year

brighton owner takes millions out of the club every year..as does the brentford owner..
yes they have put a lot in over the many years they have owned the club..if for example you divide the amount the brentford guy is owed by the number of years he has been there..you will find his annual average is not far from that of our current shareholders..

And those owners put money into stadium not team of late..Brighton fans are having a pop at bloom for not spending on players..

brentford make a profit..owner gets money back each year
Logon or register to see this image

They both had to spend money (significant amounts from owners)to get where they are!.....how can you not see this ..they may be making a profit? but their success came from their owners putting their hands in their pockets..they did not sustainably climb the money tree.............. we will never get to their position of success without similar investment.

Meanwhile, back at the thread - looks like the mistake has been rectified - the snub on Hume must have been the last straw. OK he came out and apologised but, everyone knew that he'd been told to and once the media wouldn't let it drop, he was a dead man walking

Edit - and rightly so

They both had to spend money (significant amounts from owners)to get where they are!.....how can you not see this ..they may be making a profit? but their success came from their owners putting their hands in their pockets..they did not sustainably climb the money tree.............. we will never get to their position of success without similar investment.
yes their owners spent money..in a sustainable way..NOT on buying players..
for example...Brentford got to the play offs-but diodnt go up..so they sold their main striker..for big money..Ollie Wtkins..and bought a player that cost less money and wasnt proven at that level to replace watkins..they went up the following season with that player scoring the goals..that players name was Ivan Toney..so they did exactly what SAFC asprie to do..buy a player that is younng-improve them-sell them and replace them while climbing the tree..they are now going to sell Toney in the summer for £100mn and have just signed his repalcement..unproven in the premier league..for £30mn..same pattern-their owner doesnt fund the clubs lavish transfer spending and never has..their owner scrapped the academy to keep costs down..but built a stadium..thats what he funded,

Brighton owner has extracted millions from the club for years (look under realted party transactions not loans) and while he has been a bit more free with the cash in terms of transfer spend when they were in the lower league..it was never lavish..again was mostly stadium and training ground..

their has been no investment in the playing sqaud of any meaningful size from brentford owner..and his investment in terms of the number of eyqars there is about the same as SAFC under KLD...amd anyway I thought SAFC was a big club? why does abig club need the same level of owner funding as a small club?

their has been no investment in the playing sqaud of any meaningful size from brentford owner..and his investment in terms of the number of eyqars there is about the same as SAFC under KLD...amd anyway I thought SAFC was a big club? why does abig club need the same level of owner funding as a small club?
In championship last year 2021 brentfords wages were 270% of turnover!!owner funded that!

addendum: i got it wrong brighton owed bloom 499 million!

mods please ignore this cockalorum!threads drift get over it !
turnover excludes trabnfer fees recieved,..maybe selling players funds it..
that debt number is nonsense as i have already told you..because bloom charges the club a 3 million fee ebvery year and doesnt deduct it from the debt. Now i have derailed the trhead so I will leave it there and not post any more

Back