Sometimes .....

You have to hold up your hands and admit you've made a mistake.

Kyril, Kristjaan, that time is now.

I was prepared to give Beale a chance, as I'd give anyone coming into the club. But he's shown himself woefully lacking. Fuck knowa what happened at half time today, but culminating in blanking one of our players is beyond unacceptable,

Get rid. Now.

I was prepared to give Beale a chance, as I'd give anyone coming into the club. But he's shown himself woefully lacking. Fuck knowa what happened at half time today, but culminating in blanking one of our players is beyond unacceptable,

Get rid. Now.
Totally with you, I was not slating him at the beginning and thought he deserved a chance.

But blanking Hume shows the measure of the man.

Get rid. Now.
so Kriistjaan flies under the radar again......

Get rid. Now.
Agreed.

I was happy to give him a chance and had some hope he’s turned a corner after a few decent results, but these last two performances have been awful.

We rely on other teams making mistakes, it’s not good enough.

Thank fuck we’re not going up this season. Imagine this div being our head coach against the likes of Man City & Liverpool ffs.

Get rid. Now.
The problem is who are you going to appoint on the budget KLD has set? You now that in the career you had, work with what you have , we are going nowhere until we have an owner with ambition

Back