Sometimes .....

It's one thing to lose. But to completely ignore one of your players like that? I just hope Hume doesn't let it get him down.

That's the type of thing that will keep Beale out of gettin any good jobs in the future. Such a classless and gutless move.

I'm sure he will say that he didn't see him but the angles are pretty clear and it's basically a habit for managers to handshake each player as they leave the pitch.

I figured there was no way that KLD would fire him this season but that one action completely changes everything.

It's one thing to lose. But to completely ignore one of your players like that? I just hope Hume doesn't let it get him down.

That's the type of thing that will keep Beale out of gettin any good jobs in the future. Such a classless and gutless move.

I'm sure he will say that he didn't see him but the angles are pretty clear and it's basically a habit for managers to handshake each player as they leave the pitch.

I figured there was no way that KLD would fire him this season but that one action completely changes everything.
Absolutely unforgivable, for me thats me done with him, no more chances

You have to hold up your hands and admit you've made a mistake.

Kyril, Kristjaan, that time is now.

I was prepared to give Beale a chance, as I'd give anyone coming into the club. But he's shown himself woefully lacking. Fuck knowa what happened at half time today, but culminating in blanking one of our players is beyond unacceptable,

Get rid. Now.
Wow :lol:

I’m not convinced we need a head coach as such, we’ve got two coaches in proctor and Dodds - football isn’t that complicated.

What we need is somebody who’s a great man manager, able to work with the coaches and the young players, inspire and nurture. TM was pretty close to this to be fair, if we could find that in somebody younger and more relatable to the players… I don’t see that in Beale, the Hume thing was a horrific error of judgement.

Beale isn’t the antichrist, but he’s clearly not what we need based on the evidence so far.

which successful clubs exactly?
brighton and brentford (the latter just reported its second consecutive annual profit acheived ina season when it finished in its highest league position for decades)
whereas man utd have outpsent almost all their rivals and are nowhere near them...

You have to hold up your hands and admit you've made a mistake.

Kyril, Kristjaan, that time is now.

I was prepared to give Beale a chance, as I'd give anyone coming into the club. But he's shown himself woefully lacking. Fuck knowa what happened at half time today, but culminating in blanking one of our players is beyond unacceptable,

Get rid. Now.
Well done @Grumpy Old Man , beale must have saw your post and resigned.

brighton and brentford (the latter just reported its second consecutive annual profit acheived ina season when it finished in its highest league position for decades)
whereas man utd have outpsent almost all their rivals and are nowhere near them...
i asked which one of those does their owner have a personel marker (interest free)of 300 million owed by the club ...yet again you ingore my question ..... it takes money to do what brighton and brentford have done but you appear to be lauding their performance but ignoring how they got there!We will not get to their level without the same level of investment that they have had it really is as simple as that.

Back