Sometimes .....

No, I think your totally wrong about Dodds.. I dare bet it's all Beals own work. It's been noticeable for the past few weeks now little Dodds and Proctor have sat back on their arses in the dugout and let Beal get on with it.
The bloke isn’t the man but he has identified our problems. Has tried and failed so far with what he has at his disposal. The squad is lacking. Severely lacking. He wants us to press. We can’t. He wants us to up the tempo. We can’t. These problems aren’t new. We carry 2 CM players every away game. We need CM sorting. Have done for ages. The options to change it are a 16 year old ( who should be getting more minutes imo) and a lad from Barnsley.

The bloke isn’t the man but he has identified our problems. Has tried and failed so far with what he has at his disposal. The squad is lacking. Severely lacking. He wants us to press. We can’t. He wants us to up the tempo. We can’t. These problems aren’t new. We carry 2 CM players every away game. We need CM sorting. Have done for ages. The options to change it are a 16 year old ( who should be getting more minutes imo) and a lad from Barnsley.
This bunch of lads, or most of them, done it last all of season and played some lovely football and at the start of this. Since this Beal clownshoe has taken over its been ponderous, plodding, negative and he has single handed taken this club on a downward trajectory. Until he is gone it will remain that way.

This bunch of lads, or most of them, done it last all of season and played some lovely football and at the start of this. Since this Beal clownshoe has taken over it’s been ponderous, plodding, negative and he has single handed taken this club on a downward trajectory. Until he is gone it will remain that way.
It was slow ponderous and negative with Mowbray towards the end. Not saying Beale is the man. Far from it. The problems were there way before he turned up. CM is crap. We don’t have the personnel to be a high pressing team anymore. We lack urgency. Very lethargic. It’s not all Beale’s fault.

Buying more and more bargain bucket players every transfer window wouldn't help any head coach regardless of who they are. Mowbray knew this and spoke out about it, he was quickly given the bullet and replaced by a desperate yes man that no one else wanted...

My issue with the signings is that they simply can’t be well scouted or accurately recruited on data. The main reason being that they haven’t played games at any level to be effectively researched. Look at Mundle and Hjelde for example. Between them, they’ve about 20 senior appearances at any level. Not necessarily starts either.

It’s lottery recruitment

You have to hold up your hands and admit you've made a mistake.

Kyril, Kristjaan, that time is now.

I was prepared to give Beale a chance, as I'd give anyone coming into the club. But he's shown himself woefully lacking. Fuck knowa what happened at half time today, but culminating in blanking one of our players is beyond unacceptable,

Get rid. Now.

Very reluctantly I have to agree with you

What really irks me is the continual change of management every year or so

Until we get some sort of stability at that level

I guess some thing will never change (well not in my lifetime)

HTFL

Buying more and more bargain bucket players every transfer window wouldn't help any head coach regardless of who they are. Mowbray knew this and spoke out about it, he was quickly given the bullet and replaced by a desperate yes man that no one else wanted...
Yep

I was prepared to give Beale a chance, as I'd give anyone coming into the club. But he's shown himself woefully lacking. Fuck knowa what happened at half time today, but culminating in blanking one of our players is beyond unacceptable,

Get rid. Now.
Has the wife actually started putting double gin in you gin and tonic GOM?....The club should take notice of the bellwether of the BCB..time for Beale to go!

Agree. We've lost so much quality and experience since the end of last season - Batth, Amed, Stewart and now Pritchard plus Evans with injury. We've replaced them all with kids. We've zero balance when it comes to experience and regressed.

Get rid. Now.
Do you think KLD and KS have to take some responsibility to take for the current situation?

Back