Someone will take him on

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it absolutely vile, personally. The lass was in schools. Hope somebody gives the dirty bastard a proper leg breaker, if he plays again.

Bang on. He was a top player for us and I don't care the last minute winner at SJP was magical. It doesn't taint that. One of - if not my best emotion in football.

But people shouldn't want to go easy on him because he played for us. If it was a Mag player we'd want him hung from a tree.

I mean if he wanted to cheat on his lass, fine. Im sure there's plenty of women in their 20s would open their legs for a footballer at the drop of hat. But he purposely went with a child, aye she knew about sex but she was a child. It's dirty and wrong.

Both poured booze down their necks before driving their cars. More calculated than stupid tbh.

No, they didn't. Although that's what Evan's was found guilty of.

Did they not say she was hammered and he joined in without getting a yes or a no either way?

There's plenty of countries were the age of consent is 14 and 15. He would have deemed to have done no wrong there so could easily get a trail at the very least.

I don't condone what he did. He was a 27 year old millionaire, with an attractive, pregnant girlfriend and he got involved with a school kid. The bloke is a total arsehole.
Only ok because she was attractive and pregnant. He's a f***ing retard and the sentence was harsh if you compare to the norm but what would you want if it was your daughter.

But as of today I'm sure he's only been in for one year so has another two til the licence point you mention. Based on the seriousness of the offence I think he should do the full term inside, or any offence thinking about it.
He is due out in March next year after serving 3 years of his 6 year sentence, the rest of it he is on license.

There's plenty of countries were the age of consent is 14 and 15. He would have deemed to have done no wrong there so could easily get a trail at the very least.

I don't condone what he did. He was a 27 year old millionaire, with an attractive, pregnant girlfriend and he got involved with a school kid. The bloke is a total arsehole.
This. Blokes a tit

It's not an accusation I'm judging him on exactly what he has said happened. And that is rape in my opinion. The courts aren't always right. Particularly so in rape cases.
The smb at its finest. Yeah I know he was cleared etc but I still think he’s guilty cod courts make mistakes . f***ing melt

Bang on. He was a top player for us and I don't care the last minute winner at SJP was magical. It doesn't taint that. One of - if not my best emotion in football.

But people shouldn't want to go easy on him because he played for us. If it was a Mag player we'd want him hung from a tree.

I mean if he wanted to cheat on his lass, fine. Im sure there's plenty of women in their 20s would open their legs for a footballer at the drop of hat. But he purposely went with a child, aye she knew about sex but she was a child. It's dirty and wrong.
That’s what I will never understand. He could have thousands of women. He could walk into most nightclubs and pick a bird. What the fuck was he thinking???

This. Blokes a tit

The smb at its finest. Yeah I know he was cleared etc but I still think he’s guilty cod courts make mistakes . f***ing melt

Ok to spell this out. The law isn't broad enough nor reliable in defining and prosecuting rape. This isn't a controversial statement it's just a fact that victims of sex crimes state. Laws change. It needs to be changed. What he describes happened fits my understanding and definition of rape. f***ing melt. Go pat some more rapists on the back you danger.

The system works like this you are given 5 years custodial sentence, you serve 2 1/2 the other five is spent within the commmunity irrespective of the offence ok in Jonsons case he will be on the sex offenders register. All sentences should in theory be spent at the end of the fuly served sentence one of the few sentences that go on beyond is sex cases. I would suggest people want him lynched as he was who he is.I think the end of the sentence should have a line drawn under it
Not sure maths is your strong point marra, unless I'm missing some quirk in the English justice system?

I really liked him as a player but to do what he did with s kid because that is what she is, I think is reprehensible and how some on he try to justify his deeds is beyond me. I think some young girls are attractive but have the morals not to be tempted. This guy had the morals of a guttersnipe and if he was signed by our club I would never support them again.

I really liked him as a player but to do what he did with s kid because that is what she is, I think is reprehensible and how some on he try to justify his deeds is beyond me. I think some young girls are attractive but have the morals not to be tempted. This guy had the morals of a guttersnipe and if he was signed by our club I would never support them again.

Has anyone actually done that?

Morals aside, the logistics behind him playing for a team in the UK would be a massive obstacle. He'd not be allowed at the training ground if there were any youth players for a start.

What countries a) are more relaxed in terms of the age at which its illegal i.e. Lower and b) also have a reasonable standard of football / pay well in football.

If you can find a common denominator in those two questions then that's the answer for him.

Age of consent - Wikipedia

Plenty of places in Europe have an age of consent of 14 or 15, including Italy and Portugal.

He's done his time and as far as the courts are concerned is the same as anyone else unless he re-offends, but presumably he'll be on a register and its hard to see how a football club can carefully keep him clear of community work and anything else to do with kids. Like all players he should be a role model, like most players he isn't. If he hasn't lost it, which is possible, he could make a wedge in an Arab state where standards are a bit different - maybe he could agree to only abuse women...

The Arab states are the last place he'd be able to go.

If you have a look at the link I just posted, they're all either 18+ or "must be married".

16+

I just meant in terms of the law. It may be disgusting/outrageous but they didn't break any laws. Johnson did and will face a huge backlash if he ever tries to play football again.

Yes they did if she was under 18.

It is illegal to FILM sex with an U18.

Johnson will never ever play professional football in the UK AGAIN, Dubai OR Saudi or some other tinpot state maybe

Another one making incorrect assumptions "the mussies".

Another one making incorrect assumptions "the mussies".

Missing word "about". Oops.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back