Someone tried to break into my house yesterday

I was burgled on Christmas Eve one year when I was 15 years old.

It was awful. They took everything from downstairs.

A few years later when I was at uni I came back from a night on the drink, looked out the bedroom window as I was closing the curtains and saw a little scrote in the back yard. Little fucker was just about to climb over the wall with a sports bag of stuff from the house. I ran downstairs and was inches from grabbing his leg as he jumped over the wall. The fucker got away.

On both occasions the police couldn’t have given a fuck.

I reckon I’d do time if I ever caught someone trying to rob me again. It’s the lowest scummy thing that you could do.

And if you bray someone unconscious in your house, place a knife near them when the police arrive. Just make sure it isn't part of a set you have.

A copper relative of mine once told me if that happens drag the kernt upstairs and either restrain him there when he wakes up or just make sure there's evidence such as a bit of his blood on the carpet.
"I heard a noise M'lord and saw a shadowy figure outside the children's bedroom!"

Out of interest, he isint staying at the end of sea road in the former Seawynds Guest House is he?

There has been a lot of opportunistic thefts from the SR6 9 area in recent weeks.

the former seawynds guest house 177 sea road

There are known issues with that place. There are also problems with another on Newcastle Road.

They are opportunists, so as long as you lock your doors etc, you will be fine.

There are gangs going around trying car doors and houses to see if anything is unlocked. If they find one, they take what they can.

We've had them here and neighbours with CCTV have shared footage.

I know my car has been tried as the boot lift cracked and I was opening the boot carefully as I kept forgetting to buy araldite. Came out one morning and it was ripped off completely so someone must have tried it.

I've been awake in the night and heard them try the garage door and the front door.

It's really scary laying in bed alone hearing someone trying to get in :neutral:
It amazes me that people say in here it's nowt to be alarmed or upset about.
I can't even try to understand how scared a woman on her own with kids must feel knowing some **** is trying to get in.
I wouldnt stop punching the twats

Some decent cctv systems on amazon for 200 quid let’s you watch on your phone

I got a Floureon 4 camera plus 1TB hard drive system to record on a loop on there for £130. Connected to home wifi we can view remotely through XMeye app on phone or XMeye.net website from pc or laptop.

It amazes me that people say in here it's nowt to be alarmed or upset about.
I can't even try to understand how scared a woman on her own with kids must feel knowing some **** is trying to get in.
I wouldnt stop punching the twats

Before Xmas I had the police at my door (at the time I had a minging hangover and couldn’t remember getting home; so as you can imagine the ‘fear’went through the roof when they knocked :lol:) and they advised of incidents in Fulwell and Seaburn where doors/cars are being tried. They were very keen to push that the scumbags doing it, were opportunists who did not want confrontation. Apparently they will nick things close to the door (handbags etc) and they won’t venture far into the house in case they get attacked.

Since then, I know a few people who have had problems (2 Seaburn/2 fulwell) and it’s because their doors weren’t locked.

Some kernt was in my car n another yesterday morning, coat gone n every ashtray etc wide open. Scruffy horrible kernts.

Back