Some of you lot on here

Let me him in what way ? From a manager or a person
You said we’ve played some of the best football in years man. Not even the best since we’ve been in league 1. First few month under Jack Ross we blew afew teams away including Barnsley. The football hasn’t been near that yet

Are a f***ing embarrassment . The same posters who have already made their minds up about LJ ages ago still try and stick the knife in as they seem so narrow minded despite the best start to a season for decades and some of the best football we've seen for years

Wether it's moaning about his subs despite winning or whinging about his tactics or picking up on anything he says in a press conference Why don't you give him credit for the football we're playing this season and the youthful exciting squad he's put together. Yes he'll make mistakes he'll make a load like any manager does but just let him get on with it man he's doing a fine job this season so far

This is a very young squad who will make loads of mistakes over the season but I'd rather have that then watch a load of old useless plodders bore me to death.

The club finally look like they have an exciting long term plan but it's going to have many bumps along the way and it's good Ng to take time.

The majority on here seem great lads and lasses and can see the path the club are trying to go down but a minority on here are absolutely clueless
Spot on

You said we’ve played some of the best football in years man. Not even the best since we’ve been in league 1. First few month under Jack Ross we blew afew teams away including Barnsley. The football hasn’t been near that yet
Dear me sorry mate but you are talking absolute shite the football so far this season is better than anything for years

Last edited:
So who should he have played alvez wasn't great against Blackpool and is still very young maybe Johnson wanted a little experience at the back ?

Can see the reasoning behind experience, but if you're not good enough, experience counts for fuck all.

I'd of went with Alves personally, he had a shaky debut, but so did Hoffman. Alves has had a fair amount of time around the first team now, would have been fine today I think.

Alright then

Will just ignore the quality of the goals :lol: :lol:

Lee Johnson best football in years though aye
You are obviously one of the narrow minded people that don't like Johnson and no matter what happens will have the same opinion
It's only a small percentage of the fanbase losing their shit though. The majority will be more than satisfied with our start to the season.
I know

You are obviously one of the narrow minded people that don't like Johnson and no matter what happens will have the same opinion

I know
I don’t give a shit about him one way or the other but you’ve started a thread calling people f***ing embarrassing and chatted utter shite about the best football we’ve seen in years. Not even the best I’ve seen in league one

Can see the reasoning behind experience, but if you're not good enough, experience counts for fuck all.

I'd of went with Alves personally, he had a shaky debut, but so did Hoffman. Alves has had a fair amount of time around the first team now, would have been fine today I think.
Fair enough mate I'm not going to argue but then again I don't see them train every day. I know Johnson doesn't think alvez is ready to start yet reading an interview alvez done today

Are a f***ing embarrassment . The same posters who have already made their minds up about LJ ages ago still try and stick the knife in as they seem so narrow minded despite the best start to a season for decades and some of the best football we've seen for years

Wether it's moaning about his subs despite winning or whinging about his tactics or picking up on anything he says in a press conference Why don't you give him credit for the football we're playing this season and the youthful exciting squad he's put together. Yes he'll make mistakes he'll make a load like any manager does but just let him get on with it man he's doing a fine job this season so far

This is a very young squad who will make loads of mistakes over the season but I'd rather have that then watch a load of old useless plodders bore me to death.

The club finally look like they have an exciting long term plan but it's going to have many bumps along the way and it's good Ng to take time.

The majority on here seem great lads and lasses and can see the path the club are trying to go down but a minority on here are absolutely clueless

I don't need a lecture from you on a Saturday night, thanks.

I'm pleased with the way things are going so far this season and I don't feel the need to criticise LJ or the club, but anyone else is free to do so, and why you think anyone who does is an embarrassment is beyond me.

I’d argue that the posters who think losing a 2-0 lead against a team managed by Simon clipboard Grayson, is acceptable are the bigger embarrassment.
Wigan have just leapfrogged us into first by taking their chances while we didn’t, but nevermind eh?
This thread is about our superb start to the season and winning 6 games out of 8 in all competitions only losing once

No one is happy about losing a 2 goal lead today or did I not make clear enough in the thread

Most on here would disagree with you tbh

This
Absolute shite it’s just in the most recent memory. Always the same

It was the same when we hammered Lincoln and Wycombe under Parkinson and people were saying it was the best they’ve seen. It’s the same line every time

I don't need a lecture from you on a Saturday night, thanks.

I'm pleased with the way things are going so far this season and I don't feel the need to criticise LJ or the club, but anyone else is free to do so, and why you think anyone who does is an embarrassment is beyond me.
Who's lecturing you like did I mention you in particular?

Back