Some of you lot on here

Are a f***ing embarrassment . The same posters who have already made their minds up about LJ ages ago still try and stick the knife in as they seem so narrow minded despite the best start to a season for decades and some of the best football we've seen for years

Wether it's moaning about his subs despite winning or whinging about his tactics or picking up on anything he says in a press conference Why don't you give him credit for the football we're playing this season and the youthful exciting squad he's put together. Yes he'll make mistakes he'll make a load like any manager does but just let him get on with it man he's doing a fine job this season so far

This is a very young squad who will make loads of mistakes over the season but I'd rather have that then watch a load of old useless plodders bore me to death.

The club finally look like they have an exciting long term plan but it's going to have many bumps along the way and it's good Ng to take time.

The majority on here seem great lads and lasses and can see the path the club are trying to go down but a minority on here are absolutely clueless
^embarrassing post

Are a f***ing embarrassment . The same posters who have already made their minds up about LJ ages ago still try and stick the knife in as they seem so narrow minded despite the best start to a season for decades and some of the best football we've seen for years

Wether it's moaning about his subs despite winning or whinging about his tactics or picking up on anything he says in a press conference Why don't you give him credit for the football we're playing this season and the youthful exciting squad he's put together. Yes he'll make mistakes he'll make a load like any manager does but just let him get on with it man he's doing a fine job this season so far

This is a very young squad who will make loads of mistakes over the season but I'd rather have that then watch a load of old useless plodders bore me to death.

The club finally look like they have an exciting long term plan but it's going to have many bumps along the way and it's good Ng to take time.

The majority on here seem great lads and lasses and can see the path the club are trying to go down but a minority on here are absolutely clueless
Well said that man, but you may as well save your breath.

a handfull of bellends and mags being massive bellends.... say fuck all and no sooner does the opportunity arise then they are there chopping away

SAFC isn’t a communist organisation where we have to agree with everything the club does. Today wasn’t very good and there should be criticism.

SAFC isn’t a communist organisation where we have to agree with everything the club does. Today wasn’t very good and there should be criticism.
Today's performance was pretty good overall and has been all season we currently sit joint top on 16 points. Now if we were in Ipswich towns position I could understand

Can't say I've seen many who have been on LJs back too much today. He did mess up on subs as far as who went off goes.

Johnson is doing a cracking job overall and deserves high levels of praise.

Exactly, I started the thread saying he messed up the subs, but it doesn't mean I want him sacked or to get covid.

In the summer when most did want him gone I said he deserved a summer to bring in his own team. Pleased with the way he has us playing, just thought he messed up today and threw away the points.

People rattled by someone with a different opinion so starting a thread on it calling people ‘f***ing embarrassments’
That's because they are f***ing embarrassing. We are currently joint top playing great football some people need a reality check we have won 7 out of 9 in all competitions and only lost 1

Tbh mate the ones who always moan probably haven't been to the sol since it opened

This is the bigger picture man not just today. I'm gutted we threw away a 2 goal lead but so far this season we've been excellent

Well I can only speak for myself. I haven't had reason to moan in a long time, but today there was things that weren't very good. Everyone knew what they were getting with Bailey Wright and look at what's happened.

Well I can only speak for myself. I haven't had reason to moan in a long time, but today there was things that weren't very good. Everyone knew what they were getting with Bailey Wright and look at what's happened.
So who should he have played alvez wasn't great against Blackpool and is still very young maybe Johnson wanted a little experience at the back ?

That's because they are f***ing embarrassing. We are currently joint top playing great football some people need a reality check we have won 7 out of 9 in all competitions and only lost 1
People don’t have to like Lee Johnson. Best football for years is a pile of shite aswell. We played better the first few months with Jack Ross. Blew teams away

Back