Some of you lot on here

I’d argue that the posters who think losing a 2-0 lead against a team managed by Simon clipboard Grayson is acceptable are the bigger embarrassment.
Wigan have just leapfrogged us into first by taking their chances while we didn’t, but nevermind eh?
Another pissy pants ^

It's been consistently pretty good (including the game we lost) despite us playing a little within ourselves in general (IMO). Doyle, Neill and Embleton are as good a footballers we've had since we were in League One, and obviously we still have McGeady and others.

I'm not saying our performances have surpassed the games like the Barnsley one you mentioned, but they have rivalled it.

It's been consistently pretty good (including the game we lost) despite us playing a little within ourselves in general (IMO). Doyle, Neill and Embleton are as good a footballers we've had since we were in League One, and obviously we still have McGeady and others.

I'm not saying our performances have surpassed the games like the Barnsley one you mentioned, but they have rivalled it.
I think it’s been entertaining this season. I’ve really enjoyed the games but for level of performance we are short of the best football we’ve seen in years in terms of absolute quality imo. If we blow a good team away I’ll reassess but until then.

Whilst no particular fan of LJ, the start to the season, can’t really be argued with.

Of course, one can always improve and we should try and do that but joint top of the league after a few matches, with some sort of direction to how we want to play, compared to previous years under Donald and Methven. It’s better.

Back