Solo: A Star Wars Story

A girl.....watching Marvel. :confused:

Does she have a crew cut and wear dungarees?

My 15 year old daughter loves the Marvel films too... she holds a candle for Bucky Barnes and Captain America though. :neutral:

Anyway, Star Wars running order... Rogue One > A New Hope > Empire > Attack of the Clones > Revenge of the Sith > Return of the Jedi > The Force Awakens > The Last Jedi - Too soon for Solo in the mix but I reckon it'd come first now.

The Phantom Menace doesn't exist by the way - it was a bad, bad dream.

Anyway, Star Wars running order... Rogue One > A New Hope > Empire > Attack of the Clones > Revenge of the Sith > Return of the Jedi > The Force Awakens > The Last Jedi - Too soon for Solo in the mix but I reckon it'd come first now.

Sol will be in your top 3 or 4 easily.

I would put RotS and AotC below TLJ and TFA personally.

My 15 year old daughter loves the Marvel films too... she holds a candle for Bucky Barnes and Captain America though. :neutral:

The Phantom Menace doesn't exist by the way - it was a bad, bad dream.
TPM and AoTC have some really good bits, the love story and young anakin spoil them to an extent. Plus both were crap actors.

TPM and AoTC have some really good bits, the love story and young anakin spoil them to an extent. Plus both were crap actors.

Agreed. I like the idea of Finding out who Vader is then going back to see that story before going into Jedi. Anyone who's never seen any SW before would potentially have that reveal ruined and as it's such a massive part of my childhood, I'd not want anyone to miss out on that.

Any way you look at it, the prequels were terrible. The green-screen is obvious and bad but they spawned Clone Wars and Rebels which I love.

Sol will be in your top 3 or 4 easily.

I would put RotS and AotC below TLJ and TFA personally.
It's more the order to watch than preference mate. The new films feel like Star Wars to me and that's important. The prequels never really did - there's a disconnect there for me.

Just back. It's good. Really, really good. Not perfect, but up there with Rogue One as the best of the new ones. Links in very nicely with the original trilogy. Left the pictures with a big daft smile on my face.

That prequel cameo......

I enjoyed it too....Having lawrence kasdan write the script instead of rian johnson, made a huge difference.

There is another 2 prequels for it.

Back