Social Media killing our club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve is from Seaham and Our Steve is from Peterlee

Ah, so you haven’t seen much of us this season then?
Or in 2019 as a whole?
Currently we have a squad with no motivation, passion or desire.
I’ve watched every game home and away, no getting away from the fact we are performing way below our squads potential.

For whatever reason, they have dropped to a level no one could have anticipated. Then reality bites, we are at best an average 1st Division outfit.

I’ve watched every game home and away, no getting away from the fact we are performing way below our squads potential.

For whatever reason, they have dropped to a level no one could have anticipated. Then reality bites, we are at best an average 1st Division outfit.
Average being a positive right now mate

Interesting points of view, the players and management will all be aware of what’s been said on Social Media and in particular this forum. My point is it creates pressure on the players which undoubtedly impacts on their performance.

Isn't that football in a nutshell though? It's not really about ability, it's about having the confidence and calmness to deliver it under pressure.

Interesting points of view, the players and management will all be aware of what’s been said on Social Media and in particular this forum. My point is it creates pressure on the players which undoubtedly impacts on their performance.

I’m not saying people shouldn’t have a say, it’s the constant call for players to be dropped and others recalled, who they had previously called for to be dropped.

We really are a shambles, in dire straits and up shit creek.

I feel for those still going in hope that something might happen, the best we can hope for is the play offs and PP brings in a couple of decent signings.

Thank god Blackpool also have a forum or they would have battered us.

I won't be on here much over the next week, because I am going to setup a Bolton forum to put pressure on them.

Nothing to do with social media. The facts are that a couple of blokes who had only dabbled in lower league football persuaded Short to sell the club to them. Its a big club with a huge support and its ambitious to get back to the higher reaches of the football league where it had spent all but one of its (then) previous 138 seasons. It turns out that these blokes have neither the knowledge the skill and certainly not the money to do that.

Quite understandably those who support the club are hugely disappointed that it is heading nowhere and that it's future looks very bleak. Worse still the football that is played by their team is abSolutely dreadful and given recent results it's utterly ineffective. Further the owner manager and players don't appear to have a solution for any of these problems so the prospect of seeing any improvement in the clubs fortunes in the near future are very remote.

One question in the minds of many of the supporters is why did these people who were so unsuited to run the club given the opportunity to buy it in the first place? The mess that SAFC is currently in transcends any of the good intentions that the owners might have had when they arrived. They are getting so far out of their depth that its embarrassing but unfortunately they are taking our Club with it. It's pretty evident that Mr Donald is a very worried man but he hasn't a clue what to about it

All of the above is common knowledge you can read it in the papers or hear it on the TV and the radio or even go to a game and witness it for yourself. It's not something that's just been dreamed up by social media. The mess we are in and it's cause is pretty obvious to any observer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back