Social Media killing our club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Before the internet absolutely nobody would talk about football once they left the ground. Everyone had jobs, kids played out and the world was a much better place.

I beg to differ.
In my opinion, the power of social media has decimated the way our club has operated since SD has taken over.

As with JR who inherited a huge shit sandwich but had the club in a healthy position before being sacked, PP who has not had a chance to build his own squad is being hounded out by the keyboard warriors.

Discuss.

Come on Steve this is getting silly now, what next.. 10th ya nar, or your greggs loyality card, seriously you not got a tactics meeting in the morning or something.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The lack of football strategy and intelligence shown by our owners is what is causing the clubs ills in my opinion, not folk on the internet.

This, we are shite and playing the worst type of football imaginable.

We now have an absent owner (who has very little money to invest) and are going backwards every week!

Yet it's folk on Twitter and FB that are to blame... social media can be an incredibly positive tool if the club used it in the right way and we were actually half decent.

Donald and Charlie must be laughing their tits off. They plants the seeds of blaming the fans for everything being shit and then we, the fans run with that and, well, blame the fans...

Unbelievable

Aye, social media blew the parachute payments on buying the club on the cheap.
social media sold our best players and replaced them with free transfer shite.
social media ticked on a ten million loan
social media appointed pp.
ffs

So let me get this right, the fact we have an absolute shite squad of players, clueless manager and a chancer of an owner is down to social media?

So do Successful clubs fans not use social media ?

The lack of football strategy and intelligence shown by our owners is what is causing the clubs ills in my opinion, not folk on the internet.
I agree with your sentiment, but I am not really au fait with FFP, but my interpretation of it, is that it is simply not a case of going out and buying players now, but also taking into consideration, things like income, wages etc. Personally It shows up paying off contracts to players such as Catts to be total folly. He was by far of more value to the club as a player than paying him a large wad of cash, just to get him off the books.

Aye it's Steve from Peterlee updating his Facebook status to blame. Nowt to do with anyone who can actually influence stuff. Piss off Steve.
19 year old Steve from Seaham posting "Donald Out" is definitely the man to blame
Ffs
Considering these two posts were within a minute of each other, I’m definitely drawing the conclusion that people called Steve from East Durham are the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back