Social Media killing our club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowt different about going home and having a moan about the match on twitter to going to the pub and having a moan about the match with your mates.

The problem is the match, not the moaning.

In my opinion, the power of social media has decimated the way our club has operated since SD has taken over.

As with JR who inherited a huge shit sandwich but had the club in a healthy position before being sacked, PP who has not had a chance to build his own squad is being hounded out by the keyboard warriors.

Discuss.
SD and CM certainly used it. ....im my opinoin, they have royally fucked up...

I think it’s killing or certainly hampering society in general to be honest.

This.

The fact you can become a millionaire shouting and playing games baffles me. It's everything that is wrong with society. For anyone who disagrees I suggest you watch any video by some annoying twat called Morgs...........

In my opinion, the power of social media has decimated the way our club has operated since SD has taken over.

As with JR who inherited a huge shit sandwich but had the club in a healthy position before being sacked, PP who has not had a chance to build his own squad is being hounded out by the keyboard warriors.

Discuss.
100% correct. I will never believe that the doom mongers on here had no influence on JR,s sacking.

Social media causes a lot of problems. It’s how former sculpture students at St Martins College took over the Labour Party.

It doesn’t explain Will Grigg being shite. The support at the match today was tremendous under the circumstances.

Last edited:
100% correct. I will never believe that the doom mongers on here had no influence on JR,s sacking.
The reason he was sacked is because he deserved to be. The way some people slate our fans is laughable. You would think we were the only set of fans to have a whinge when things were shite

As with JR who inherited a huge shit sandwich but had the club in a healthy position, then built a squad lacking strength and pace before being sacked, PP who has not had a chance to build his own squad is being hounded out by the keyboard warriors.

Discuss.
Tided in the name of social media.

Discuss.

Totally agree.

Social media was unanimous in not wanting PP. social media was ignored.

That will not have changed. The social media person has been powering on posting ticket updates despite getting the same shite “should be paid to go” crap every time

Discuss.

It isn’t. Signing shit players and having no money is contributing more than a few tweets, then again what do I know.

aye the clubs media is shit they should put me in charge of it. I acknowledge idiots on social media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back