Social distancing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
People keep saying things like this, but whenever I'm outside I'm always amazed how well people are following the guidelines. Momentary slips here and there, and a certain number of people who have decided it doesn't apply to them, but by and large I think it's being well-observed. What I've found surprising is that the ones I've seen not following the rules are overwhelmingly elderly. Being a youngster I would have expected my fellow under 30s to be the worst at observing it, but that's certainly not what I'm seeing.

I noticed there were a lot of people in Middlesbrough today who weren't wearing their compulsory face coverings indoors, mind.
Maybe they were exempt? 🤷‍♀️

Went out for a couple of pints earlier. Distancing in place and working fine. Til the pissed bloke went to leave, bounced against me and another two people sat down on his way to the exit :lol:

It's definitely gone the journey in super markets mind. People keep their distance in the queue, then once in, it's fucked off. Mind, quite tricky given the width of the aisles etc.

Dunno like. Any big group all together it's usually young uns.

But aye, the elderly don't seem to give a shit :lol:
Find its the younguns hugging and kissing etc but us 50 ish are good when on the lash mate but your correct about the coffin dodgers tho, me personally have never liked anybody in within a metre anyways and this distancing is a doddle for me.

We’re humans. We’re not conditioned to keep our distance from everyone for so long.
Must be one of the few humans who can't stand being in close contact with random strangers then

2 metres suits me down the grounds. But then I do live on Teesside

People gan on about how bad sunderland is for social distancing and that no one cares and there's deffo gonna be a second wave . Nowts happened . Reckon we have knacked it up here

There was a load of people dying, now there isn't after a lockdown.
Simple, we should go back to normal as surely this will be a new normal that somehow won't involve a load if people dying by going back to normal again.

Last edited:
Did it ever exist ?couple of arrows and lines on the floor to keep the Government happy

It's utter shite marra, logically thinking in the midst of a pandemic would you open up pubs to let folk get pissed when they could do that home. A load of fickin bollocks the whole charade.
There was a load of people dying, now there isn't after a lockdown.
Simple, we should go back to normal as surely this will be a new normal that somehow won't involve a load if people dying by going back to normal again.

Nope most died whilst within the lockdown period & actually the spike should have continued for at least another week when you look at the time frame but it just dropped off 🤷‍♂️ Utter horse shit bollocks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back