Social distancing......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filled the car up at Sainsbury’s petrol station at the valley before, loads of people went in to pay without a mask on

Explain how its maintained is aisles then. No one pass each other?
The aisles are wide and the shops are not crowded. In the smaller shops there are one-way systems in place. The cycle/toy shop in Ely you have to exit out of the fire escape around the back to maintain social distancing and a one-way route.

Poor archie, his dad is chemist.

:lol:
The aisles are wide and the shops are not crowded. In the smaller shops there are one-way systems in place. The cycle/toy shop in Ely you have to exit out of the fire escape around the back to maintain social distancing and a one-way route.

Person walks down an aisle and realises they've walked past an item. They look back. Someone else is now in the aisle. Do they just go round the whole supermarket til they loop back round again?

Don't answer because we all know do they bollocks :lol:

Last edited:
Person walks down an iaiske and realises they've walked past an item. They look back. Someone else is now in the aisle. Do they just go round the whole supermarket til they loop back round again?

Don't answer because we all know do they bollocks :lol:

In the smaller shops like The Spar in my village, yes... they do. In the supermarkets like Sainsbury's people go both ways on the aisles as they are wide and it is not crowded. If it ever gets busy, which is rare, they stick one of the staff on the door to do 1 in, 1 out.

But if you think you know better sat in another county I'm not going to argue.

In the smaller shops like The Spar in my village, yes... they do. In the supermarkets like Sainsbury's people go both ways on the aisles as they are wide and it is not crowded. If it ever gets busy, which is rare, they stick one of the staff on the door to do 1 in, 1 out.

But if you think you know better sat in another county I'm not going to argue.

:lol:

They do one in one out here.

People still don't lap the place instead of going back down an aisle to get some milk.

No longer exists. People are just going about their business now like they were in Feb. If / when a second wave comes its entirely our own fault

thing is what gives me hope is this seems to have happened since VE Day celebrations and In the main nowt has happened. Even up here where the pubs have supposedly been rammed we haven’t had a spike since.

thing is what gives me hope is this seems to have happened since VE Day celebrations and In the main nowt has happened. Even up here where the pubs have supposedly been rammed we haven’t had a spike since.

We have. The R rate is up to one again in alot of places according to the BBC yesterday

Filled the car up at Sainsbury’s petrol station at the valley before, loads of people went in to pay without a mask on

Saw the same at Asda petrol station on Thompson Road. Not a single person who went in had a mask on. Paid at the pump so didn't go in so not sure if they have any social distancing measures in place as everyone was still queuing in the same place and once they'd been served walking back alongside the queue to exit. No way 1m+ away.

49 is the turning point I believe you can look at the stats on the ons website. And that's people that die with covid and not of covid.

We've ripped a hole in the economy for nothing.
Would you still say that if your partner or child was vulnerable and prone to die if they caught this highly contagious virus?

I think its pretty safe to say that: 1- if you haven't caught it by now then you probably won't in future and 2- there's a good chance you've already had it anyway

Social distancing = pointless

There were 1,000 people a day dying at some point.

Even if you dispute that number, 64,000 excess deaths in indisputable, and that’s when some deaths, I.e RTC’s were right down due to lockdown.

Some people are obsessed we overreacted despite all the fatality figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back