Social distancing......

People keep saying things like this, but whenever I'm outside I'm always amazed how well people are following the guidelines. Momentary slips here and there, and a certain number of people who have decided it doesn't apply to them, but by and large I think it's being well-observed. What I've found surprising is that the ones I've seen not following the rules are overwhelmingly elderly. Being a youngster I would have expected my fellow under 30s to be the worst at observing it, but that's certainly not what I'm seeing.

I noticed there were a lot of people in Middlesbrough today who weren't wearing their compulsory face coverings indoors, mind.

People keep saying things like this, but whenever I'm outside I'm always amazed how well people are following the guidelines. Momentary slips here and there, and a certain number of people who have decided it doesn't apply to them, but by and large I think it's being well-observed. What I've found surprising is that the ones I've seen not following the rules are overwhelmingly elderly. Being a youngster I would have expected my fellow under 30s to be the worst at observing it, but that's certainly not what I'm seeing.

I noticed there were a lot of people in Middlesbrough today who weren't wearing their compulsory face coverings indoors, mind.

this for me to.

Went out for a couple of pints earlier. Distancing in place and working fine. Til the pissed bloke went to leave, bounced against me and another two people sat down on his way to the exit :lol:

It's definitely gone the journey in super markets mind. People keep their distance in the queue, then once in, it's fucked off. Mind, quite tricky given the width of the aisles etc.

Dunno like. Any big group all together it's usually young uns.

But aye, the elderly don't seem to give a shit :lol:

Last edited:
Walked to Roker and Marsden today, didn’t see much wrong in the social distancing, yesterday was a f***ing free for all with the kids getting pissed and sharing drinks.

I think it must be a regional thing. This is the second poster who has reported the lack of social distancing. It's very much still happening in the East Cambs district.

The whole f***ing thing is a joke. It's ruined a generation. Death rates under 45 are so low its unreal.

Why focus on that age?
I think it must be a regional thing. This is the second poster who has reported the lack of social distancing. It's very much still happening in the East Cambs district.

It won't be in shops/supermarkets.
Makes you wonder why the panic button was pressed worldwide. I don't know the answer, does anyone?

:lol:

Back