So......... Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bogey team.

Even when we have the better of it, they still get something- take Osman falling over his own feet and being awarded a pen as an example!

A bogey team.

Even when we have the better of it, they still get something- take Osman falling over his own feet and being awarded a pen as an example!

Yeah but when you actually attack teams the luck seems to fall with you. Sit back and invite them on as we have against most teams and the luck will go against you more often than not. The above is a prime example.

Last minute winner.

This last few days the gifts haven't stopped. Bit greedy to ask for more but we've put up with enough shite and dross this season that maybe the good news is due to last a little longer.

Yeah but when you actually attack teams the luck seems to fall with you. Sit back and invite them on as we have against most teams and the luck will go against you more often than not. The above is a prime example.

There's something to be said for that but you don't need to do much to invite Everton onto you. They've got some quality.

There's something to be said for that but you don't need to do much to invite Everton onto you. They've got some quality.

Without a doubt. Strangely enough I believe we have as well, it just seems to have been coached out of the players the majority of this season. Should be a good game.

Osman wasn't playing last night but no idea if he's fit for Saturday or not. His replacement Barkley was very impressive though.

They were very physical on another day they could have had a couple of reds if the ref hadnt bottled it.

Cant see us getting anything, they looked really strong last night but hope springs eternal.It would be very nice to win.

I'm expecting a similar performance to the one we got in the Chelsea game. They worked their bollocks off for 96 minutes against the Mags and I don't know if they've got it in them to do the same for the full 90 against Everton.

Hopefully we'll get a point but it'll be very tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back