So......... Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been said already but there is no mystery on tomorrow . .
Sunderland will win 2-1 and Danny Graham will get at least one of the goals.
This will complete a good weeks work.

Back to earth time. We really don't have much chance of beating them in truth. On Sunday we played a poor team and beat them. But we ARE a fundamentally poor team as well. The euphoria is predictable enough, but in the cold light of day, there couldn't be a worse team for us to play. Everton are a team very much in the ascendancy; they play good football with players who don't give the ball away, and who are physically and mentally hard as nails. They bullied arsenal the other night.
I'm very much afraid they'll bully us too. We need to be realistic about this game and find the points we need from those remaining.

Concur.

After Sunday, I reckon Everton will be looking forward to it a lot less than we are... that's for sure

The derby is going to have a massive effect on this game in my opinion. Before sunday most people would have seen you lot as a nailed on 3 points but after the display on sunday the whole club has been lifted. It's going to be a very tough ask for us to get a win tomorrow. I'm not really worried about losing as I think we have shown we are a tough team to beat but i'm not sure we will get the 3 points. It's an absolute must win game for us if we are to carry on our dream of Europe as well but I just can't see us winning.

I've always seen the Stadium of Light as a tough place to go for some reason. I know we always do well there but it's a big stadium and if your players allow your fans to get up for it i'm sure the atmosphere would be electric. We have the team to go there again tomorrow and get a win but it's going to be a very tough game.

The derby is going to have a massive effect on this game in my opinion. Before sunday most people would have seen you lot as a nailed on 3 points but after the display on sunday the whole club has been lifted. It's going to be a very tough ask for us to get a win tomorrow. I'm not really worried about losing as I think we have shown we are a tough team to beat but i'm not sure we will get the 3 points. It's an absolute must win game for us if we are to carry on our dream of Europe as well but I just can't see us winning.

I've always seen the Stadium of Light as a tough place to go for some reason. I know we always do well there but it's a big stadium and if your players allow your fans to get up for it i'm sure the atmosphere would be electric. We have the team to go there again tomorrow and get a win but it's going to be a very tough game.

Marra our fans will be rocking you can just feel the buzz on here

We get an early goal the flood ages could open :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back