Snes Super Nintendo classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

will GAME let me pick mine up tonight you reckon?

i'm leaving Aberdeen tomorrow for good and really don't want to go into the city centre to pick it up

Why dont you ring them and ask?

I tried but the lines were blocked and the live chat was 50 people in front of me, probably grown men complaining they hadn't got fifa 18 yesterday or summat

anyhoo, went into the shop after work and the lad said he would but the manager wont let him and he could lose his job

so I went before work this morning and picked it up

Yeah, behind the counter. The lass on the checkout says only 1 per customer. That was about 9pm

Went all around Newcastle to no avail today. Gfs dad ended up buying one in Dresden but I'd rather have the UK plug. Might give them a call early tomorrow morning

Debating whether to double me money on eBay. A 2nd hand one just went for 120. Mines not been opened.

Saying that I fancy a bit super punch out and mario kart.

prices people are wanting are shocking, one lad on gumtree selling one for £80 or swap large tv or MacBook. I offered him the £80 but he said he wanted to swap it for a tv or mac. I told him I had a MacBook but he would have to pay me £300 and snes he wasn't amused

but if anyone does have one and doesn't want to take my eyeballs out im after one

prices people are wanting are shocking, one lad on gumtree selling one for £80 or swap large tv or MacBook. I offered him the £80 but he said he wanted to swap it for a tv or mac. I told him I had a MacBook but he would have to pay me £300 and snes he wasn't amused

but if anyone does have one and doesn't want to take my eyeballs out im after one
£80 = macbook :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back