Snes Super Nintendo classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

21 games and two controllers so it's not to bad

Some of the games are classics.

Possibly sell it for the price of the switch if the nes mini is anything to go off.

You have to be careful with some of these remakes, the reviews for the Sega Megadrive one was shit. And the atari remake ones also are terrible also

It also includes StarFox 2 which has never before been released. The game selection is great but I have them all already on my emulator. No sale.

It also includes StarFox 2 which has never before been released. The game selection is great but I have them all already on my emulator. No sale.
There's "never released" and there's "never released"...sure I had a rom of it over a decade ago. Shite compared to 64 iirc.

I have one of these for my raspberry pi and tbh i cant tell the difference between this and the originals.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Electronics-Photo/Buffalo-BSGP801GY-Classic-USB-Gamepad-PC/B002B9XB0E

Still quite fancy the mini SNES, even though i have a pi with emulation station on it AND an original SNES.

BTW have you seen the price of SNES games on ebay? rediculous!

Aye.

For years now I've been tempted to buy a busted SNES, rip the guts out and stick a pi in with a load of roms.

There's "never released" and there's "never released"...sure I had a rom of it over a decade ago. Shite compared to 64 iirc.
The ROM was 'unfinished' this is apparently the full release. Still, for me, no sale! Nintendo are the masters of getting money five or six times for selling old releases over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back