Sna watch

Waited 45 minutes for a bus and none turned up, a soaked through, freezing me thought "fuck this I'm going home". Rang work, felt bad as I was due back in today after half term but absolutely nothing I could do about it.

Decent dumping and it's still coming down in Wheatley Hill. Roads are a write off as well and I've got to get to Middlesbrough. Cars and vans stuck all over. Gonna be one of those days
Managed Thornley/ Wheatley Hill/Shotton/Peterlee at around 8 this morning. Slow but managed. You need to have more faith in yourself marra :D

I live the furthest from work and I got in no bother. There’s people live a few miles away who still aren’t in. Lazy fuckers.
the motivation to battle through the snow to get to work will be difference for everyone... :) sadly, you won't have got a medal for your efforts (or maybes you did!?)...

Managed Thornley/ Wheatley Hill/Shotton/Peterlee at around 8 this morning. Slow but managed. You need to have more faith in yourself marra :D
I've got plenty faith but I'm not attempting Thornley Road bank when several vehicles are all over and stuck. Other cars cutting through towards dog track stuck as well. The rain at half 9 helped and I'm now at work in Boro.

I've got plenty faith but I'm not attempting Thornley Road bank when several vehicles are all over and stuck. Other cars cutting through towards dog track stuck as well. The rain at half 9 helped and I'm now at work in Boro.
Got stuck behind a lass at the dentists, nipped along and behind 2nd Street, up past doctors and out at lucy huttons. Job jobbed.

I saw some cars up ahead seemingly in trouble, one was even spinning his wheels and crabbing along sideways, front wheel drive n’all. So, I stopped to give myself a run at whatever was troubling them. When I got there I just drove straight through without the slightest problem. Some people just seem to have no idea.
usual suspects at our place rang in to "work home" , if we were all like them we would be fluent in german now
Our company handbook says don’t even attempt to come in if conditions are dangerous. Define “dangerous”...

Last edited:
loads not turned up today, i got from sunderland to prudhoe in exactly the same time it normally takes.

one lad from blaydon who had one of the container keys said he couldnt make it, so the gaffa drove to his house, got the keys, and drove back to site

Daily Mail readers not taking it well, politics of envy or something like that.

whats the general jist? (wont click daily mail links)

theres a few teachers at my lasses school not turned in like. no different to almost every work place in the north east this morning

theres a few teachers at my lasses school not turned in like. no different to almost every work place in the north east this morning
Lefty snowflakes was one comment.
Probably never seen snow.

Electrician rang sister in law to cancel, lefty snowflakes electricians.

Last edited:

Back