Sna watch

Took me 25 minutes to get to Bracken Hill Ind Estate from Wheatley Hill like. That was at 7am.
Can't get up the bank to even attempt to get to work. Vans and cars stuck. Problem is I'm told by our councillor the road was gritted at half 5 where I live. I've checked my CCTV and it started snowing at 4.50am. Bad planning really when they have the technology to tell you when the snow is coming. Granted grit doesn't always help, spreading it 40 minutes after it started snowing is incredibly poor planning. Makes me laugh the council saying they are clearing town centre paths... Nobody can get to them because of the roads.

Can't get up the bank to even attempt to get to work. Vans and cars stuck. Problem is I'm told by our councillor the road was gritted at half 5 where I live. I've checked my CCTV and it started snowing at 4.50am. Bad planning really when they have the technology to tell you when the snow is coming. Granted grit doesn't always help, spreading it 40 minutes after it started snowing is incredibly poor planning. Makes me laugh the council saying they are clearing town centre paths... Nobody can get to them because of the roads.

Didn't think they had been gritted at all going off the way peoples cars were this morning.

There's bugger all in smoggyland. Sure that's where you work?
Bit sleet turned to rain but roads just wet.

Cold wet sleet in SR6 dropping the bairns off.
I was going to be working from home anyway but no doubt the way in to the Team valley would be a stand still with a spot of snow.
Tea, heating on and cosy now. Just f***ing work to get in the way of enjoying it.

Left the house 6:15am, two hours later only managed to get half mile down the road!

Waited an hour and 20 minutes for a bus, and 30 minutes later only made it less than half mile and not even out of the village. Gave up and walked back home.

Dl16 loadsa snow, roads are gridlocked almost every roundabout or hill, none of the lads at work could get out of bishop towards spennymoor snow day has been called

Back