Sna watch

Doesn’t snow anymore. It’s shit. We’ve fucked the weather imo. Be lucky if my kids ever see real snow in this country.
It snowed well enough about this time of the year in 2018 - remember the Beast from the East?

I can also remember pushing my missus's (no) car out of snowdrifts in 2011/2012 when she was working as a local-area domiciliary care worker - I'd just had my knee replaced and could hardly move but she still phoned me to walk to wherever she was stuck and dig/push the car free for her.

It snowed well enough about this time of the year in 2018 - remember the Beast from the East?

I can also remember pushing my missus's (no) car out of snowdrifts in 2011/2012 when she was working as a local-area domiciliary care worker - I'd just had my knee replaced and could hardly move but she still phoned me to walk to wherever she was stuck and dig/push the car free for her.
Haven’t even had to buy de-icer this year. Zero chance of any snow.

Haven’t even had to buy de-icer this year. Zero chance of any snow.
That's just the normal vagaries of the weather in the part of the world, and country, in which we live.

Forecast for snow tonight/tomorrow morning - had the mutt along the river for his afternoon constitutional and the wind was bitter, so can well believe it.

That's just the normal vagaries of the weather in the part of the world, and country, in which we live.

Forecast for snow tonight/tomorrow morning - had the mutt along the river for his afternoon constitutional and the wind was bitter, so can well believe it.
Bet it doesn’t. Been warm today.

Back